Eternal Seito - For the love of art...

Discussion in 'Videos' started by EternalSeito, Nov 13, 2017.

1. EternalSeito

EternalSeito The King of Potatoes

A new YouTube channel by which I explore my artistic talents (or so I think lol), coming soon.

I am an old Poxer who dreams of making art for PoxNora one day. So this channel will help everyone to see my progress and someday act as a portfolio to DOG.

Stay tuned! :)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Sokolov and Gnomes like this.
  2. EternalSeito

A lot of the setting up work is done. Hopefully will launch on new year's eve. Wooo Hooo!

PS: If this thread needs to go to off topic, then I request a moderator to please move it. Thanks!

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

You are good. New content is always welcome.

EternalSeito likes this.
  4. EternalSeito

Thank you.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Looking forward to it!

EternalSeito likes this.
  6. EternalSeito

Uh oh, did I hype it up too much? lol :p

7. EternalSeito

First look. Banner page. Will be improving upon it.

[​IMG]

sWeNibor likes this.
  8. EternalSeito

It's finally here amigos! It was a long hard battle, but I finally managed to win against the atrocities of video editing lol. Here's my very first video, enjoy!

Your thoughts are most welcome. I definitely have a long way to go... Please like, share and subscribe if you want to see more. ;)

9. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

the only thing i love more than the drawing itself is your taste of music.... well done my man :) all the best

EternalSeito likes this.
  10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

the only thing i fear more than death is nep's musical taste. now i'm scared and cannot open the video...

nepyonisdead likes this.
  11. EternalSeito

Oh man you have no idea how much that means to me.. I scouted day and night for the music tracks that I wanted to use. :)

Not all royalty free music is good. If anyone has a good source for freemium music tracks lemme know. Every video might require 2-3 music tracks (depending upon the length of the track of course). So keeping a few good ones that I can mix and match for the future will be helpful. ;)

nepyonisdead likes this.
  12. EternalSeito

But it's good, especially the last track. Surprisingly, that too was released yesterday under no copyrights music. Serendipitous! :D

nepyonisdead likes this.
  13. EternalSeito

Forum banner works, hurray!

Etherielin likes this.
  14. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Now do an Eevee!

15. EternalSeito

Love the idea, I'll get to all 150 original Pokemon (not all at once though lol). Thanks for the like.

Please share it with your friends as that's the best way it would help me grow.

16. EternalSeito

New video coming out in 12 hours!

I had a major failure last week where my video file got corrupted and I did not have a backup. This time I made 3 copies in three different devices muhuhahaha.

17. EternalSeito

Brand new video out now! This was done in less than half a day after the little mishap that happened over the weekend. Althought that drawing turned out better, this one is pretty kewl too!

Please like and share this video with your friends, as any help is greatly appreciated since I'm just starting out.

Also consider subscribing if you like these kind of stuff. ;)

Etherielin likes this.
  18. EternalSeito

Anyone has ideas about making some epic thumbnails? I feel I'm lacking.

19. EternalSeito

Whop Whop.. We back again. Check out this awesome style. Reminds me of Mickey. :rolleyes:

20. EternalSeito

Aaaaannnndddd we are back again people.. Things have been slow recently so I have been inconsistent. I'll pick up soon. Here you go, happy women's day!