General Korsien Needs a Buff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themacca, Dec 3, 2017.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

We all know why

MrCharles likes this.
  2. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Don't forget about Sarinda!

3. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

No.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  4. themacca

what gutsa said

5. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

editted

6. themacca

You don't know what you're talking about

7. MrCharles

MrCharles The King of Potatoes

How would you buff him?

8. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

Does the respawn normal sized General Korsien keep the upgrades?

If i could propose a buff, i would say give him 14 more HP + 1 Def.

9. MrCharles

Actually he gets different upgrades but I can't recall what they are...I see the issue being more with the first incarnation lacking any real bite

Varthas likes this.
  10. themacca

Unfortunately would bring his cost to over 100

11. MrCharles

maybe just give his first incarnation empower offense and mercenary/defenseless

12. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

IIRC he's been reworked several times and he's always sucked. I think the designer(s) and council need a buff before Korsien can be properly buffed himself.

13. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

man you need to chill out a bit, whats with your current crusade man?

14. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

What do you mean?

15. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

Right, i don`t understand the costs very well, but with 35 hp he resembles more a gi joe than a General
    Ok lets say 6 more hp, that be 41 hp without banner. Would it be viable @90 Nora with 41 base hp? His 8 or 9 damage is not really something to write home about so i would not run him even tho it maybe is good hp to cost value.

16. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

eh, I think it's more like 80hp? His base HP is just low to keep his cost down due to Dark Rider being so expensive. Not to mention that he is much stronger with Chain Lightning and Oblivion Shield so ideally you want his base HP to be low.

Varthas likes this.
  17. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

• Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Eternal This unit cannot be Sacrificed and is immune to Eviscerated and Chilled.
      • [​IMG] Dark Rider When this unit is destroyed, no nora globe is dropped and a normal sized General Korsien with Oblivion Shield and Chain Lightning is spawned in the location this unit occupied.
    • Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Tough 1 Any time this unit would take damage, it takes 1 less than normal.
        • [​IMG] Resistance: Magical 2 When this unit takes Magical damage, that damage is reduced by 35% (after DEF, rounded up).
        • [​IMG] Resistance: Physical 2 When this unit takes Physical damage, that damage is reduced by 35% (after DEF, rounded up).
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Trample Whenever this champion moves by way of its normal movement, all opposing champions within 2 spaces take 2 damage.
        • [​IMG] Charge 3 This champion moves 1-3 spaces in a straight line through non-Impeding terrain and makes a close-combat attack at +3 DMG.
        • [​IMG] Crushing Charge This unit moves 1-5 squares in a straight-line to target unoccupied space. All champions in the path of this movement are knocked back 2 spaces to a random side. If a champion remains in the path, this champion stops moving.

18. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

• Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Eternal This unit cannot be Sacrificed and is immune to Eviscerated and Chilled.
      • [​IMG] Weighty When this champion has moved 3 spaces via normal movement, it gains Lumbering for 1 turn.
      • [​IMG] Dark Rider When this unit is destroyed, no nora globe is dropped and a normal sized General Korsien with Oblivion Shield and Chain Lightning is spawned in the location this unit occupied.
    • Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Bulwark When this champion is deployed from the runedock, it permanently gains +2 MAX HP for each friendly champion that shares a race or class with it.
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Trample Whenever this champion moves by way of its normal movement, all opposing champions within 2 spaces take 2 damage.
        • [​IMG] Charge 3 This champion moves 1-3 spaces in a straight line through non-Impeding terrain and makes a close-combat attack at +3 DMG.
        • [​IMG] Crushing Charge This unit moves 1-5 squares in a straight-line to target unoccupied space. All champions in the path of this movement are knocked back 2 spaces to a random side. If a champion remains in the path, this champion stops moving.

19. themacca