The Laboratory - Poxnora Creative BG building Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MaruXV, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Aha! Poxlist is GREAT for rune analysis/searching but I don’t make BGs there. Didn’t know you could do that.

Much kudos @TakeItOver

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

upload_2017-11-26_10-40-1.png

@limone1981 made this one what do you think? shatter is good with betrayal, as you equip betrayal, hit for kill, then shatter his champ that gets the betrayal and aoe eviscerate.
    also manslayer has combat awareness2 so madness is good because she doesnt get dmg.
    double paperwings because jumping deepwounders are scary and cover more distance and more dmg.
    double fading recollect because we lack magic dmg and it resolves annoying units.
    unsure about resistence, maybe i should need a couple more hyanied to justify it, another rocktrap or other sp relic is ok too.
    Price of victory AND alacrity because we need ap on spot to rush an surprise doubletap for dmg,

Fentum likes this.
  3. Fentum

Nice. That’s my kinda deck!

I have stopped using Mika in these type of ‘pressure’ decks as the spot heal of nub’s pies serves me better to keep up tempo.

Trying swapping a mandate for a cloak of long knives. You have many target champs for it and it is GREAT on Hraken.

Maybe swap one FR for a Nefari Messenger. Magic plus drive plus init is nice.

KF UD also works well for deep wounds. Just look at the little Wild Elf. Then run him and see how much work he does.

MaruXV likes this.
  4. Fentum

Also, brand of brutality would fit well. Especially in war guarded manslayer with cloak

limone1981 likes this.
  5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i run manslayer with execute and ca2, cheaper and good for madness. warguard is expensive and can be used against.

limone1981 likes this.
  6. Fentum

Yes, I agree. But in a deck where he is invisible and has brand of brutality, war guard CAN be quite nice.

I personally don’t like war guard apart from in this situation.

7. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

@MaruXV consider cloak of the long knives, works for the manslayer, the stalkers and for the hero (shadowstrike on them is amazing especially on the manslayer)
    2 FR seems way to much...used to run one in my DW bg, got rid almost immediatly.
    Shatter + Betrayal is a nice combo but you basically waste your shatter option to recover an equip that can stay in game for long time and help more you than the opponent ,double tap on a DW bg is essential, if they hit you twice they will never deal that huge dmg you do, so better make it pass from you to them and than back to you.
    Consider running havoc's touch, in combo with betrayal and mandate from Sheoul is scary!!
    I recently got rid of the 2 nefari beastwhatever and put 2 nefari informant, the vengeance thing is really good.
    @Fentum brand of brutality could be nice,tried a couple of times but the opponent see that coming one turn before so it was a no for me, also to set it up the shadowspawn thing you need Shadow master or the Ud Spell that makes your units shadowspawn...so really tricky and costly to put it in motion.

8. Fentum

It’s really easy to set up brand on a cloaked champ. Or on the stalker.

The ABSOLUTE best champ for the cloak is the forest lerper from KF. Then BRAND for 50 damage

limone1981 likes this.
  9. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I hate that champ

Fentum likes this.
  10. Fentum

I'll post up a Forest Lerper deck later.

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

or brand deepelf assassin+mandate for 150dmg ;)

Fentum likes this.
  12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yeah i think you did but is ok. i actually like my encroach version more but i like extreme bgs, this seems more balanced.

13. Fentum

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 21.46.21.png

@MaruXV This is possibly the maddest BG I have created in 10 years. I reckon it's very frustrating to play against. The best thing about it is that I have brought back some very old school UD runes. I love it.

Actually, I have an even madder version that combines KF UD and these basics to have four NIGHTMARE champs, but I will save THAT one for later.

TakeItOver and MaruXV like this.
  14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

love the 2x pie ;)

Fentum and Etherielin like this.
  15. Fentum

Did you spot the wild combo?

16. Fentum

Yup. I tried Mika because people say she is efficient, but I prefer spot support in my play style.

MaruXV likes this.
  17. Fentum

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 21.17.44.png

Been working on my Little Bunnies deck. It's now quite nasty. Not very balanced, but those bunnies nip HARD...

MaruXV likes this.
  18. TakeItOver

TakeItOver The King of Potatoes

not many champs ... but looks like a lot of fun ... love the new stormbunny and i hope they fix the homing sense soon

Fentum likes this.
  19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

goleap scrapper for now

20. Fentum

Yup. That’s all the Bunnies I could find!
    Once you start replicating and swarming they do tend to multiply... like rabbits