Help with spells

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Tylerspoxnora, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

What are all the snowstorm spells?

2. Eadbusta

Eadbusta I need me some PIE!

Snowstorm (30 nora)
    "Area Effect 4: For the next 6 turns, within the affected spaces, all dirt terrain becomes Snow (Impeding 1), all water terrain becomes ice. All units take 3 Frost damage."

3. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

Yeah but what else

4. Eadbusta

If you want snow/ice terrain, I think these spells are good:
    Arctic Gift
    Blizzard
    Frigid Barrier
    Ice Storm
    Snowed In

Snowstrike Orb of Frostfall (some champions have this ability as well, Ferren Snowspinner for example) is also good if you want snow.

5. Belthoron

Belthoron New Member

hello, i have an question, because i dont found an correct "help" thread.
    sometimes i have Problems to understand some working of some cards. or some "combis" . combat chat is good but sometime it wont display any action which happens

so iam interessted to understand the following situation

i had to kill an throatrend lonx. ok , preservence triggers ok, , next round hp fall below 1 so healing hand triggers, ok but somehow i dont know why, this thoatened had 100% 57hp
    in combat log it was not clearly to see , how it had been possible.

in range of that mysterious lonx was an savage doombringer , and frostwing slayer and a third champion i cant remeber.
    but no one of these 3 had done a health to the 50% throatrend lonx. the lonx had short live 1 so maybe there exists an skill or relic or equip which i hadnt found yet, what restores the other 50% in exchange for shor`tlife?

or what could it be?
    a bug ?
    has someone an possible explanation?

the player was offline after that match so i couldnt ask him, what he had done.

i mean the match was lost anyway, but i will understand how this combi worked.

and maybe there exists already an thread post or so for such generell issues or questions -- for better understanding of the cards or some synergies?` if yes i am sorry that i have postet it here, but i searched without an nearly result

thanks and regards.

6. Eadbusta

The combat log is a bit flawed yes. Healing hand triggers when the targeted champion's HP falls to 5 or less and then immediately heals that champion to 50% of its max HP. My only guess is that Healing Hand does not heal the champion to 50% of its max HP, but instead heals that champion FOR 50% of its max HP. Which means that maybe your opponent played two Healing Hand spells (for some reason) on his Throatrend Lonx; having them trigger at the same time and heal the champion for 50% of its max HP twice, healing it to max HP.
    Anyone else got any clue?

7. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

It was a Phoenix Amulet equip.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

This sounds correct

9. Belthoron

Belthoron New Member

thats help a lot :) thank you guys
    now is everthing clear to me , maybe both was working healing hand and then phoenix anklet