A love story roughly equal to Twilight.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MrBadguy, Dec 11, 2017.

1. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Never. Just leave for x periods because holy Bane Shift have you seen and played this mess?

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Who are you?

Etherielin and MaruXV like this.
  3. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

The guy who made you queue dodge in horror back when Phoenix were a meta menace.

4. Ballballer

---Every time I come back to the game from a hiatus---

You-->"Oh Ballballer you're back! Let's play so I can troll you with some blatantly op deck composed entirely of cheese/broken interactions!"

Me-->"K, let's go." *Proceeds to curbstomp DMR's zombie/bug/broken interaction deck while playing whatever deck I ran last time I played*

You-->"Oh yeah I forgot ur way better than I am"

Me-->unzips zipper and turns to DMR as the stage turns to black and the curtain falls

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    Etherielin likes this.
  5. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

While this is mostly accurate, I vividly remember a period of time where your default response to my challenges were something between silence and ******** until they nerfed phoenix cheese.

6. Ballballer

You-->"Hey Ballballer play against my broken split UD/SL phoenix/beast/respawn deck

Me-->"k"

-->Ballballer thinks to himself--> "Sweet, the map is elemental plateau! Now I'll have plenty of time to figure out his bullshìt and this is a great map for SP"

You-->*proceeds to rush first form phoenixes, put forbidden fruit on them, and have them kill my best champs, while still getting the phoenix respawn*

Me-->"Fuuuck, well maybe I can still outplay you"

You-->*Follows up with a pre-nerf gahlroonling*

Me-->"You idiot, imma ignore that shiit and build up to try and lessen the nora gap between us while outpositioning you-->SP bonus for the wiiiiiiin"

You-->*Deploys another gahlroonling*

Me-->"WHAT AN IDIOT!!! I've figured out his deck! I just won't attack his weak guys until I have max firepower on the field, so I can deal with all his stuff. Only challenges will be positioning and timing the stupid forbidden fruit cheese kills. His deck is brokenly efficient, but I'm freaking Ballballer so I've got a chance!"

You-->*Proceeds to double maddening echoes with the gahlroonlings and kill 2 of my champs, while spawning 2 impervious gahlroons in the middle of the action"

Me-->Aight fuuuuuuck this shiit, I'm out

Wasn't there another way that you killed your guys that was really stupid? I remeber mechoes and fruit, but I thought there was another one. Can't remember if sac/ret worked on one of them for a little bit or if I'm just thinking of the flame siphon ridiculousness people used to combo gahlroonling with

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  7. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I don't even remember the deck that well. I just remember most pieces were good by themselves and there was a lot of lategame killing potential. Mindslicer "Totes balanced" Boomerang technically could kill my own stuff but one of the deck highlights was doing Fire Phoenix Flamesurge < Transfusion powerturns. Since this was a long time ago, it may be possible Burnout was still usable on phoenixes.

8. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

wasn't this from another thread?

9. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Yeah but mods like to smoke ****.