Beasties!

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by TheBulwark, Dec 20, 2017.

1. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Are beasts still a thing? I found my old bestie deck and it looked pretty sweet, I just added those new valdaci birds for a little ranged. Renovators and dooms still seem great alongside all the other shenanigans. Also is herder still better than drive. Herder makes for a better power turn but drive is more consistent.
    Capture.PNG

2. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Try out a Guardian of Eretat.

Farcrags Tardigrade is super cheap and super tanky, so get one in the opponents font.

And consider Farcrags Sandkip. It packs both offensive and defensive abilities, but not too good on its own.

3. TheBulwark

I ran sankip for a while, back in the day, it looks like his abilities haven't changed much and he is not really my cup of tea. The Eretat seems useless tbh, what are his good points? I was thinking about the draksar rider, that champ looks solid. I'm currently of the mindset of renos and dooms and snogvie being the main damagers with a plethora of backup champs that also do good damage. What is you take on My Drive Vs. Herder conundrum at this point?

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Eretat's summon relic gives +2 DMG and +1 DEF to beasts and dragons in AoE 4. Eretat himself also gets a solid stat boost when near relics.

5. Karamasov

I honestly thought it talked for itself if you looked it up. I run it with Relic Guardian and Void Shield. So that's Very high dam, very tanky and an AoE buff for the theme you're playing ;)

To add to what Ether say, the relic also have facinate.

TheBulwark likes this.
  6. TheBulwark

I didn't read the full relic ability, rescind my former criticism lol. So would a beast bg be competitive?

7. Karamasov

I would say so. But I think a split with SP or ST might be stronger.

8. TheBulwark

Ok, well I forgered those guardians lol

9. TheBulwark

Ok, Updated list, hows that? I would take out sandhunters to try draksar rider or tardigrade, but I feel like the deck is lacking ranged already. Any thoughts? Capture.PNG

10. Karamasov

I think you can definitely take out some range in favor of a melee or two more, but try it out and see how it feels. And you might wanna get a phalanx marker in there too. It's more stat stacking and a good drop if your Guardian's Treasure get destroyed, so you can get that relic guardian proc.

11. TheBulwark

Did phalanx just come out? I cant seem to craft it. I wil def try one out though at some point

12. Karamasov