Runemaker

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Poxpoints, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Could this be stickied?

Enjoy guys: www.poxpoints.com/runemaker

Feel free to post the link to your runes here in this thread as well (perhaps with a screenshot).

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    ghklf, aseryen, Kampel and 1 other person like this.
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Been using this a ton. Amazing feature. Good for you - will donate again later today.

Poxpoints likes this.
  3. Poxpoints

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it!

If anyone has suggestions on things that could be improved definitely let me know and I'll take a look in adding them when I find the time!

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Poxpoints likes this.
  5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Hey @Poxpoints I just wanted to know - are the nora costs listed on PoxPoints automated or do you edit them manually?

6. Poxpoints

I was summoned out of my lurking state it seems!

They are completely automated, it's an approximation when I created it it was pretty much as close to the real deal as possible!

Tweek516, Etherielin and newsbuff like this.
  7. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I see, thank you. If there was a way to hook them up with the data Sokolov uses somehow, would you update the site to make it so that it's 100% up to date even when you're gone?

8. Poxpoints

Hey, well it should only require an update when.
    a) The base formula changes significantly
    b) Ability costs change

a) Would mean finding out a new approximation to the base formula, and than changing the code to reflect that, so setting up a cURL just for that seems a bit crazy
    b) This one can already be automatically updated iirc, but I need to 'trigger' it, I do this once every so many times if I don't forget about it

I don't have the time to check for myself how accurate it is right now, but if you see some things that are far off, just let me know!

Also if abilities are revamped / new expansion comes out / anything like that. Just ping me on here, I lurk quite frequently still!

Etherielin likes this.