The Book of Al'Mara - An Inquisitor's guide to Paladins, Priests and Shamans

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Markoth, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I think I agree with you and the Shaman Section is like 2-3 years out of date, This one will take longer. Especially if you run a module with Earth Eles and Stone Arm Sash on something like Bastion. How do you build yours? Heal Mass 2 and Heal Champ 2 for 73?

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah definitely hc2 hm2. Most health given in the shortest amount of time, cheaper than 3 and more versatile in spreading around health to multiple targets. Rank 1s are too little contribution for me.

3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Not sure, there are a few real good shamans atm. Hmm ok you said support...
    Barbarian druid, Pureblood Plainswalker, Terraformer, Grintmaw Shaman. These 4 are probably our top
    Ghoulhunter, Earth Elemental, Veilwalker, Barbarian Diviner are a bit after atleast when i play

4. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Is angel of protection any good? With hunter walker she looks good on paper

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

There are better units, but she is a ranged Paladin 2-4 range, used her with a holy blade of valdac on, to stop healing and just be an annoying ranged unit. If you get extra nora later giving her the spell Warchief Inauguration will make ppl both blead and burn while not being able to heal up after. So she aint bad, she is costly and does magical damage, sadly, cant have to much magical damage in the deck.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

She's good, but last time I played she didn't fit into meta.

But it's been months since i've played so I have no idea.