Using doom with skeletons

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by DiCEM0nEY, Dec 18, 2017.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Skeletons have many flying champs which are decent, animated blade, bonewing, hoarfrost dragon. Then they have skeletal lerper, who has invite flying and high speed.

The extra 2 range can make a big difference with a spell like doom, as can invite. I recently beat one of the worst players Na using doom and flying skeletons while I was playing on ps4, and playing elder scrolls legends.

Do you guys think it is worth it to take doom with this type of deck, or does it still suck? I'd almost rather take it, since I find anti healing to be very trash, aside from crossbone, who is decent.

I targeted yeti painter and Jakei extinguisher for the record

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

doom is doo doo.

3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

For me, Doom takes way too long to execute.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  4. DiCEM0nEY

Not always. But not enough times for the rune slot id agree. For such a staple FW rune, it's power level is low

5. Fentum

Yup. I often play UD and Sac / Retri laugh at Doom.

6. DiCEM0nEY

UD IS and KF (I think kf) can effectively nullify it, while FW SP are generally pretty strong against it.

You can use snuff, but spending 65 to 80 nora on something happening in 6 turns is usually enough to lose you the game.

Fentum likes this.
  7. Fentum

To be fair, I don't even use Doom on my Doombringers. I find Bounce more useful.

8. DiCEM0nEY

It doesn't seem bad on doom sayer, the SL rune. Ironic SL yet again stealing another faction's main utility lol