The Laboratory - Poxnora Creative BG building Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MaruXV, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Even now I prefer Homing Sense and scrapper.

Why?

1. Even though broken, Homing Sense still gives mobility.

2. Once the bunny is in a fight, I want to attack twice every round to get extra damage. With scrapper, attacking procs evasive / reflexes. I don’t want to have to waste ap to leap in order to proc evasive / reflexes via Portal Dancer.

3. Scrapper gives evasive / reflexes 3 rather than 2 on portal dancer.

4. It’s cheaper. Only 1 Nora but every little helps.

Oh, wait! I thought you were suggesting leap / portal dancer, as most people do. Sorry!

Actually leap / scrapper isn’t a bad shout but expensive. I wouldn’t run it as it precludes some player 2 turn 1 double deploy combos.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

add sotm, a couple other beasts in sp and mainly ud, and you get a, absolutely working bg btw...with this few champs you might run call demon to find some stuff...2x call demon to find UD bunnies . its 2 useless slots after first turns but hey, its not like you are getting into top10 with this anyway

Fentum likes this.
  3. Fentum

Y
    Yup. I have a Bunnies Plus BG which is actually pretty decent. Mostly beast. Lower Beast of Sheoul takes helm in that one.

MaruXV likes this.
  4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yeah leap + scraper, a little more expensive but you can leap when non in combat so its a 8spd champ

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

and the Lab gets recognition! On @Capitulator 's last tournament bg idea of summoning monk illusion with marsh fable and then south wind KB stuff into it, i made an evolution of that in FS/ST monks using blinding reflection to get 3 illusion of the monk instead with 5 more nora only, so its very easy to one turn multiple units in line.

upload_2017-12-9_7-27-42.png

this version with also a collective side, having most monks with different races. Also remember silentmaster reduces cds and leoss magnate with haste cd1 can double haste almost each turn if he stays near the ferren

Capitulator and Fentum like this.
  6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

a message from our Keeper of the bgBuilder:

New improvements mean some spare time to code those features. As a student with two side jobs I do not have the time to push poxlist to the next level. And due to the fact that the new hosting bill is coming soon and due to the fact that I would love to take two or three days off from my side jobs and start coding for you guys, I just thought we start a small kickstarter campaign for poxlist. Any donation, any amount that you donate can be assigned to the following poxlist enhancements:

New features:
    Ability Costs and Ability Cooldown informations(so you can actually check champs costs with different upgrades) --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $60
    Speed improvement - a better server and some code enhancements --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $250
    Public BG Lists --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $150
    Comment and Rating system for each public BG --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $150
    General Design improvements --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $100

If any of the enhancements reach the complete amount, I will start to implement those features.
    If you have any other suggestions for upcoming poxlist features, just post them or send me a private message.

If you donate any amount via the website PayPal donation button, please send me a forum message - so I can add your donation to the enhancement level of your choice.

TakeItOver likes this.
  7. Fentum

After ten years I finally realised the potential of the Nefari Reaper.

I am now officially running Old School UD decks with Pincushions, Reapers, Demon Shield, Sac, Retri, etc.

Won my first match vs a high ranked guy full of FW tricks so it may be ok...

MaruXV likes this.
  8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

go go old school

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

@TakeItOver 's poxlist now features a bg archive. go upload your bgs!

10. Fentum

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 20.41.50.png

@MaruXV Here is a nice AP denial BG. I only used it once so far and it worked as intended. Drew a rage quit from @GaiaMaster .

He was running FF SL with super champs.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

seems pretty nice and annoying...whats the plan in details? how does it work?

12. TakeItOver

TakeItOver The King of Potatoes

Yeah would like to know that too

13. Fentum

@MaruXV @TakeItOver

The basic idea is to give enemy champs CARELESS and give your champs OBLIVION SHIELD. That way, they never generate sufficient ap to double tap and they always miss with their first attack.

These guys all have Oblivion Shield... Rift Lord, Archmage, Chosen, Inkblight, Venger.
    The two Shields of darkness give spot Oblivion Shield
    The Lamias give careless through Sabotage Lethargy. That REALLY mucks up opponent plans with a early deploy.
    The imps and Vothsairs have Imposing Aura to give careless and the imps also have hp drain with ap drain aura for ticking away hp.
    Helms are cracking for ap drain and are persistent.
    Warden and Messenger are my 'go to' utility champs.
    Spells and Relics are utility.

You would think that a Heretic OverLord and Mindstorm would work well here but I really don't find them very good. Overlord has Weighty himself and just doesn't pay back.

In my initial pvp match, it all worked out beautifully. Enemy heavy hitters could not generate sufficient ap to even touch my ink blights and vothsair with shield. It looked VERY frustrating.

All feedback welcome.

MaruXV likes this.
  14. Fentum

@MaruXV @TakeItOver

Nasty Lerper deck...

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 22.53.13.png

Basic idea is to deploy early tanks with complementary support.
    Then pop out the MAJOR DPS Lerpers.
    Support with range and plenty of healing.
    Keep important buffed champs alive via spell shenanigans.
    Several ap gen options.

Early Tanks...
    Pin Cushion
    Colossal Boa... these first two work well together as the Boa takes no damage from the Pin Cushion Aura and has range 1-2 to strike 'over' Pinnie.
    Naria Strangler ... a good tank once she attacks.
    Chosen of Osarius
    Cinderpede... works well with Chosen due to lava effects. Sits behind and ranges. Or can be a decent semi tank vs physical. Very flexible rune.

DPS...
    Pop the Lerpers at an appropriate point. Can also pop first if the side font is the first font to take. Generally want some meaty tanks out first.

Range...
    Light of the Circle for Detect and occasionally Precision
    Harbie for lots of movement and a surprise single / double tap with drive
    Cinderpede is ok for range too

Utility / Support...
    Angels for the heals.
    Messenger for the drive and magic dam
    Siege Monger for Seism
    Salaam and Spirit for the efficiency and alt dam

Orb to contest or for spot damage
    Cloaks for Lerpers or very occasionally for Naria
    Horn for Spirit or occasionally for Angel

Brand of Brutality on Lerper for 50+ damage
    Escape Magic on Lerper or Chosen to retain all the equipment and buffs
    Fading for emergencies. Physical immune usually.
    Grimlic's Mirror for extra Angel or Salaam usually. Or Harb.
    Herbal cleanse and anti disease / poison
    Protection to keep Lerper alive
    Sac for utility. Several high nora champs here.
    Shatter as always.
    Split Personality to keep Lerper alive.
    Thorn Collection for aoe damage.

Quite nasty

MaruXV likes this.
  15. TakeItOver

TakeItOver The King of Potatoes

you should add those nice ideas to the poxlist BG archive!

MaruXV likes this.
  16. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

Hey guys, I just joined the guild. Here's a rebuke BG I've been working on, still in it's early stages. I'm yet to fit any punish in there which is gonna be necessary.

It's based around getting kills off of invigorate/drive and rebuke basically.

Champions

2x Circadian Templar
    2x Draksar Hunchback
    2x Prismatic Skywing
    2x Dunes Manticore
    2x Almsgiver
    1x Princess C'tharia
    2x Skeezick Herder
    2x Skeezick Netter

Spells

2x Bubble of Protection
    1x Cleansing Mist
    2x Font Eruption
    1x Murkwater Weakness
    1x Quicken
    2x Sandstorm
    1x Tornado

Relics + Equipment

1x Font of Restoration
    1x Phalanx Marker
    1x Sacred Temple
    2x Horn of Order

And here's a random ranked match I just recorded using the BG so you can see it in action:

Please do throw in any suggestions!

17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

how can you play princ.ctharia in split? ;)

18. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

oh yeah... good job i never deployed her

19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

she would have self-exploded at deploy :)

20. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

also try to add some punishing aura like muckdragon, should combo well.