The return of smoking88

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by OriginalG1, Feb 16, 2018.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2018-2-16_19-50-21.png
    welcome back buddy, good to see you!

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

[​IMG]

4. OriginalG1

smoking88, the most devoted chop'n'block FW player of all time?

5. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Are chop blocks like doom now, where they just cost too much to deploy? Or are their decks any good. Like most things FW, I'm guessing they suck, but I'm curious anyways

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

They can be very strong you just have to build around them.

7. DiCEM0nEY

Yeah I bet I could fit them into a regular attrition deck if I tried with all the short lived units. But the 5 nora hike is no joke - doom is kinda hard to justify unless u can stop someone from going to a side font with it. Id imagine chop blocks are the same way now, except less safe since they are a relic. I haven't seen a CB deck I was impressed with in a long time.

8. OriginalG1

Chop can be played well but it takes skill. @Ballballer played chopped really good, he would probably love the share the bg build.

seism, font eruption, demolish, erode, arctic wail, eroding winds, frostfall heritage, growth, haunt, reclaim, sabotage relic, clone relic, adsorb relic, detonate relic, holy light, millennial ice quake, relocate relic, dream box.

dream box, the taker of fw's things.

9. DiCEM0nEY

He played it pre cost increase iirc

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

A 5 nora increase does not make chop blocks any worst. The only issue now is the current meta consists of largely high hp runes that make chipping things to death take way longer

11. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

Smoking88, well respected.