apparently there was a school shooting in america?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I havn't seen much about it, routine things are just not newsworthy.

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Yeah, apparently it was in that one state with all the alligators. Some edgy kid flipped his lid, yadda yadda yadda, 2nd page news.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

an American sized person blocked some bullets apparently?
    and the flipped-lid-kid owned a Trump hat?

Mississippi?

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

He wasnt a terrorist, just mentally ill.

Not the guns issue, mental healthcare.

Healthcare is communism, get some bootstraps.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what are muslims doing that they always have such excellent mental health?

or is terrorism just the one field where white people do most of the work but get none of the credit.

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Apparently another young kid was prescribed prescription drugs and then somehow was allowed to get a gun ? Why are you so blind and annoying, everyone on these forums acknowledges we have problems, but it's not a gun issue. It's a societal issue and a mental health issue, American schools used to have rifle shooting as an extra curricular activity, their weren't mass school shootings back then.

Society idolizes violence, mental health is fixed by just handing people meds and parents aren't parenting anymore, this is the root of the issues.

Stop making it a race thing, yes a lot of white men are doing these shootings, I'll admit that, and in my opinion they should be put to death immediately. The difference is when a white guy does these things I condemn him and say he needs to be put to death, when a terrorist blows up something or runs into a crowd of people, I don't see too many Muslims saying what a terrible thing he did.

White, black, Hispanic, Muslim, idc who it is, when they do something like this they should be put to death immediately. He knew what he was doing regardless of the drugs he was on, put him to death and make an example out of him.

Do some homework, have some sympathy, mostly just stop being a piece of garbage. Your on the internet, and that is largely why you can't comprehend the fact that kids, children, were just murdered. Stop using it to push a political narrative, and if you want some perspective, go talk to someone that has lived through anything like this. The internet, social media, and the news has lead to a decay of morales and a soul in every country not just America.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wnd....rucial-factor-in-florida-school-shooting/amp/

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Typical day in America shootings are like a daily thing nowadays

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

America has a soceity?
    other countries don't have mental health issues?

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the first step is admitting you have a .... oh no you admitted the wrong things ...

back before 1764?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Brown_school_massacre

need to add American to the front there buddy. how else can you stop men turning into wussies right? 1700s logic man apply it.

stop idolizing violence and wanting people dead, wouldn't you rather have their mental health investigated? also why are you giving white people specuial treatment? we are parrodying how white people are always mentally ill and muslims are all terrorists. when something happens in europe you ALWAYS blame immigration, never mental health service availability to minorities. this is a pattern we have to be very VERY obvious about parrodying for you to now aknowledge.

an activity that is safe to do outside of the US

for the victims yes, but there will be more tomorrow, and the day after, or the day after that.
    you're*
    by a person for whom you expressed a cravng for the death of, while doing absolutely nothing to prevent it happening again, it's a societal issue.
    Like healthcare in Europe we do not see this as a political issue, we see this as a
    [​IMG]
    societal issue

unlike you I cannot walk down to any random stranger and find someone like that :D

OH NO! THE MORAL DECAY BOOGEYMAN!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

11. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Americans are bunch of crazy lunatics lead by the king of all lunatics

12. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

and yet still we own you. go make me a sandwich peasant.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I didn't know he was samoan.
    or are you being your usual childish and ignorant self?

14. super71

We have a few problems, it's mental health, parents not parenting, and the authorities not acting on the information given.

Guess you missed the part where I said I don't care if he's black, white, Asian, Muslim, you kill a bunch of innocent people and pre meditate it, then you need to be killed. When I see a Muslim run into a crowd of people, and I later find out he was all medicated then I'll say the same thing about him. Can you point me to an article or any information where a terrorist was on medication and he wasn't just doing it because he was told or wanted to?

More people are killed every year by drunk driving, more people are killed every year by blunt objects, more people are killed every year from severe allergic reactions. Why no ban on peanuts, cars, alcohol, and baseball bats ?

America has a million gun laws, do you think the sign outside schools that say "gun free zone" were put there for show, or maybe a law made that into reality. Making more laws does not make it harder for criminals to get guns, that's simply idiotic to think so.

I said numerous times our healthcare system is ****ed, your so blind that even when we agree you still can't comprehend what I'm telling you.

Also, I'm totally 100% in favor of stricter background checks for people with mental health problems. I've said this many times before also, it's like beating a dead horse arguing with you.

I acknowledge we have a violence problem in all of society today, video games, movies, tv etc. This isn't just America either.

I acknowledge we need stricter background checks especially when they have mental health problems, personally I don't think they should have access to any guns.

I acknowledge our health care system sucks

I acknowledge our lower education system and college system are broken

These are things, that I'm willing to admit and I've admitted before. Stop categorizing every American as the same, we are not just as all Europeans are not, I used to make that same mistake and I no longer do. Check your bias for a minute and you'll see we agreed on a lot more than we disagree on.

Also, I have done talks with veterans and helped where I could and it puts a lot into perspective, and makes you value what they had to do and what they went through. Maybe you should do the same, and you won't see it as all black and white, rarely anything ever is.

15. super71

All I know is, this is now the 2nd or 3rd large shooting that happened where the FBI had information on a suspect, and didn't act at all again. So if the FBI isn't doing their jobs when they have information, then what would you guys like an everyday citizen to do who doesn't have the information ?

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so you guys need guns to protect you from the goverment coming after you
    and your sollution to this problem of people using guns
    is having the goverment come after people
    I think you got mental health issues.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

more news at 11 but first:
    the answer may suprise you!

18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

the real problem was how badly the FBI dropped the ball. Every red flag there is was waved in their face and they ignored it. They had bigger fish to fry I guess.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

and the guns, mostly the guns.

I never actually read the bible but if that's what it teaches eh.

you know that you can have unmedicated mental health issues right? the cause-effect here is not Medicated people = CRAZY

I like the car free zones in city centers actually, must be hard for you guys to immagine, can you point me to the deadliest school alchohol , peanut and batting sprees?

but school shooters are not criminals when they get guns, being ill even mentally is not a criminal act. and it is precisely the fact that you have a million laws you do not enforce that is the problem.

but you have yet to realise you'd have to get mental checks on everyone who buys a gun and it would probably exclude yourself with your revenge death murder fantasies from owning a gun

stop dragging south america and africa into this

yeah... you shouldnt.

I disagree, primarily on how you think agreeing on an issue being there means we agree when the sollution is the important part that requires agreement.

what does this have to do with anything else? it's like the "I've covered wars you know" but instead of a reporter character in a bad movie or in a game you are on the internet.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

your FBI can only tackle one problem at a time?
    thanks me, exactly.