For those of you who wanted my electric deck

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Ballballer, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Champions:
    2 Hyaenid Headshrinker --> Hunter Meek and Jolt (1)
    2 Hyaenid Stormreader --> Paralyze and Jolt (1)
    2 Spark Crone--> Empowered Range and Storm Acolyte
    2 Voil Stormflyers--> Jolt (2) and Loyalty
    2 Voltaic Slags--> Distracting Blows and Strike
    2 Whirling Quarries--> Stone Barrage and both Shroud and Seism
    1 Cyclops Ritualist--> Dispel and Spell Aegis
    1 Feshcaller Mika--> Weaken Spells and Grant: Sonic Aura
    1 Ghern General--> Battlemaster (1) and Hunter: Meek
    1 Kanen Slipped--> Charge (3) and Pack Leader
    1 Klub the Devourer--> Throw Boulder and Blood Rage
    1 Voil Infernal--> Dark Healing and Hex (2)

I take empowered range on spark crones because range is pretty important with this deck and stormreaders help me do burst damage. Empowered Range is nice with Spark Crones because it lets them threaten a huge area right off the bat, even without attacking. So, essentially, they get more use out of the range than just the 3 attacks, because the opponent has to constantly position around the huge range. Zeal: Damage is also acceptable I guess, but I would definitely choose range.

I take strike on voltaic slags because it is objectively better and if you don't take it you're an idiot.

I alternate Seism and Shroud upgrades on the Whirling Quarries, because Seism is auto and Shroud is super nice to have as well. The Whirling Quarry with Shroud is an awesome support champ that can dish out huge burst damage with stone barrage and knockback. It also means I don't have to wait for an opponent to drop a relic before I can get a quarry on the field.

I take battlemaster (1) on ghern general because I want him as cheap as possible. I'm playing him for flagbearer, not battlemaster. I think of battlemaster as a nice bonus, but not something that should make it more expensive for me to get flagbearer into play. Constantly positioning the general to get use out of battlemaster can be annoying, but at least I make sure I use out of bold.
    I take blood rage on Klub because it comes off cooldown faster than pummel and, more importantly, it lets him attack with 1 ap. Pummel only grants an extra attack if you have 4 ap, so blood rage lets you have a much larger threat range. It's also cheaper.

Spells:
    2 Whispers of the Mind
    1 Alacrity
    1 Avalanche
    1 Crescendo
    1 Distract
    1 Nublin's Surprise Pies
    1 State of Confusion
    1 Vertical Push

I play around with crescendo and state of confusion as free slots. Sometimes I'll sub in an extra alacrity, avalanche, or peak tactics.

Relics:
    1 Tribal Post
    (RIP Cleansing Emerald)

Equipment:
    1 Vicious Harpoon
    1 Slaver's Whip

xaznsoulx likes this.
  2. Ballballer

Also, I might put a riftlord in this deck if I had one

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

staff of solstice for suprise pies?

gives divert too and has a bit better scaling

4. Ballballer

Pies are best used to full heal a champ and is way better than staff of solstice

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.PNG

Ok this is my eddited version of your bg.

i like flamfist more then slipped.
    i like riftlord more then second quarry.
    trying our madrid instead of 1 voltaic because they kinda fit the same slot except that madrid is a bit more utility and voltaic a bit more dmg. but madrid has flying and swap. two abilities im really getting a liking too.
    im testing upgrades on crones.
    i like solstice more then pies.
    i like eyebelt more then state of confusion if i already have vp for biggies or distract for normal.

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

meh, i like my champs dieing, i just want it to be hard to do so. i mean its sp. and that is what staff does better. also pies waste a turn of movment for that champ, and can be eaten by the enemy if you dont get all of them.

and divert is amazing as well as charm if you have it on the headshrinker and he needs to get out of a sticky position.

7. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Why Infernal? Having watched a handful of recent games, Divine Favor appears to do most of the healing (but maybe that's because ST seems so popular right now).

Distract + 2 Voltaic Slags is a lot of distract.

8. Ballballer

I play with infernal and sometimes take him out. He's global destealth, a little bit of healing via transfer life, and debuff. He's also flying which can be awesome on some maps and he cripples opposing healing (yes, besides divine favor)

Distract is crazy useful and I can never have enough. Like I said, sometimes I'll even put state of confusion in to take out a champs defensive upgrades or to distract a support champ for awhile and then get a 25 nora refund when it wears off. 6 turns of targeted distract for 10 total nora is pretty damn amazing

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

also infernal does not destealth. just tried it.

10. Ballballer

Whoops, my bad im thinking of aspect of infinity.