Meta SP (Work in Progress)

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Gnomes, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

@davre you back?
    Capture.PNG

The crown is a cleanse if you put it on your 80 nora champs

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

How is crown a cleanse? Pawn, Majestic and Prestige wouldn't cleanse unless you were affected by one of the few conditions negated by Iron will.

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Prestiege works against a lot of main debuffs, distract, charm, fear

4. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

I would argue that charm and fear are uncommon at most. Aoe 5 immune to distract could possibly be worth but I dunno.

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Helps against sheul demon. But you might be right, have to try it more to see if worf.

6. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I ran one consistently in SPUD but really only found it worthwhile on arrow eater / elusive such as vothsair ireguard and salaam. They usually have a giant SPELL TARGET stuck to them, so you end up with a super champ deck. Incorporating dark pact, etc.

The spot ‘cleanse’ is ok but so infrequently useful that I swapped it out. Along with the ireguard (For a pinnie, when I finally realised that efficiency beats style).

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

why nobody considers the moga voil-nurse as support champ? very cheap, relieve+dispel+heal mass or empathy...

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Updated the guide a bit. will also start adding videos to either this thread or the other thread labled "getting good with"

9. MrCharles

MrCharles The King of Potatoes

TANK U gNoMES

Gnomes likes this.
  10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

@Ballballer can you post your meta sp bg. the one that you should feel dirty about playing. that one.

11. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I still don't know how yall post those bgs in that neat picture, but here ya go

Champions
    2 arroyo riftlords
    2 hyaenid flamefists
    2 hyaenid houngans
    2 voil stromflyers
    1 cyclops chieftain
    1 cyclops ritualist
    1 cyclops wardrummer
    1 feshcaller mika
    1 ghern general
    1 hyaenid headshrinker
    1 kanen slipped
    1 klub the devourer
    1 peaks marid
    1 whirling quarry

Spells
    2 avalanche
    1 lightning storm
    1 crescendo
    1 alacrity
    1 whispers of the mind
    1 distract
    1 peaks tactics
    1 vertical push

Relics
    Tribal Post

Equipment
    Slaver's Whip
    Vicious Harpoon

-I hardly ever deploy cyclops chieftain, klub, ghern general, or slipped, so I consider those flexible spots.
    -I'm looking to put another marid in the deck.
    -I'm heavy on aoe damage spells in this deck and it has won me more games then I can count--> Retreat from middle font and don't deploy, let them throw all their champs in middle font to make sure they keep it, then spell spam them for the win. -Crescendo is Firking amazing.
    -Peaks tactics is arguably broken with summons spam
    - Popping off two riftlord summon abilities followed by a Wardrummer and banner deploy is about ~85 nora once the riftlords are on the field and will summon 138 hp. This ends the game. Add in mika's fesh for more fun if you are particularly sadistic. ---Of course, all those summons can then be battledrummed into little balls of death as well.
    -Sumuns r dum

Vorian and Gnomes like this.
  12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

search, "snipping tool" in your run bar. all computers come with it installed. i also pinned it to my task bar, you would be suprized how often you can use it.

upload_2018-6-23_17-24-19.png

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Fentum likes this.
  13. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Drop the General for a Rockshaper.

14. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Drop your balls for some manly-hood.