2018 RANDOM TOURNAMENT starting 1st of May

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Apr 11, 2018.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

results.gif
    Hello guys, and welcome to our next tournament!

This time we will have a bit of a different type of tournament: random runes! Here's how it will be played:

RANDOM TOURNAMENT May 2018

THE LEAGUE
    All the players registered to the tournament will partecipate in the same league. Each player CAN play max 2 times each other player in the league. a win grants 2 points, a loss 1pt., not played matches 0pt. The league will start on 1st of may and end on 30th of may.
    At the end of the league, the 8 players with the most points will partecipate in a final stage tournament, direct match best of 3.

BG COMPOSITION

Each player, when registering for the tournament, will need to tell me the faction /factions he wants to play with.

- in case a player register for full faction, he/she will receive a total of 40 randomly generated runes from that faction. (20champ, 10 spells, 5 equips and 5 relics).

- in case a player registers for split factions, he will receive 20 randomly generated runes from the first and 20 randomly generated runes for the second faction. ( 10 champs, 5 spells, 3 relics and 2 equips each).

each player can create and play a bg taking runes ONLY from this pool of runes. The remaining 10 runes you do not use in your first bg are considered available for all tournament, so you can swap runes between matches (like a MtG sideboard). You can change how many times you want during the tournament.

ONLY FORGEABLE RUNES WILL BE USED to help people get their bgs. Feel free to ask on the thread if you need some help to build your bg. If you have a rune in a bg that has a limited counterpart with same upgrades and stats, you can use the limited version.

THIS RANDOM GENERATION WILL BE COMPLETELY MADE (MANUALLY) BY ME, SO IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME, PLEASE DO NO REGISTER TO COMPLAIN DURING THE TOURNAMENT.
    ALSO IT WILL TAKE A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME TO RANDOMIZE YOUR RUNES, SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REGISTERING IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU CAN PLAY.
    I repeat once and for all: if you think you are going to drop out, or you think if you get shitty runes you will drop out before even playing a match, DO NO REGISTER TO THE TOURNAMENT. The randomization is manual, i lose time to do it for you. If you don't like the format, don't register. Thanks. I don't care if you are the best player out there, or anything. I use time to help people organize to play. If you thought you could play but then life happens, no problem. If you just don't like your randomization and drop out, go firk yourself, and for me you are out of ALL my tournaments from now on. Nothing personal against anyone, but its about respect for people's work.

note: after a rune's limit is reached i will reroll if the same rune comes out, so you will not get runes you can't play. Same with heroes/split heroes. If you choose a full faction, i will reroll split heroes. if you choose a split faction i will reroll ff heroes.

feel free to ask for help to forge the runes you need to play if

the runelist will be public , so everybody will know which runes the opponent might have in his bg.

come one guys, lets go have some fun!

RUNES RANDOMIZATIONS
    capitulator davre gnomes theom meatman hawk.gif @Capitulator @davre @Gnomes @theom99 @MEATMAN @Hawk

destorum themacca drache fentum nanitudine lop.gif @Destorum @themacca @Drache77 @Fentum @JaceDragon @Lop

hero kokon markoth tiny xazn leviathan.gif

@heroex7777 @kokon @Markoth @TinyDragon @xaznsoulx @Leviathan

karmavore poxrooster greed4blood eadbusta milos.gif @Karmavore @poxrooster @greed4blood @chickenpox2 @Eadbusta @Milos

brightwood, maru, badgerale, attio, duodoroga, ultim8death.gif
    @badgerale @Brightwood@attio26 @Sagratanas

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    yuore, attio26, chickenpox2 and 7 others like this.
  2. theom99

theom99 The King of Potatoes

Signing up with FW

MaruXV likes this.
  3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

UD for me, easy points for other contestants

MaruXV likes this.
  4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

shame I hoped a little you'd do a classic tournament after the games I played yesterday.

would of been a nice coincidence

guokamoli54 and MaruXV like this.
  5. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

im in S to the L

MaruXV likes this.
  6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

come on you have enough st runes to play some junk (^^)

guokamoli54 likes this.
  7. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I could play junk, my snow rhea will have a great time 1 v 1 against my opponents RR heh.

that said I'll think about it, couldn't be any worse then ranked right now

MaruXV and guokamoli54 like this.
  8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

This sounds ****en dopee!!!! its like arena. Count me in with the you know what. (see banner)

MaruXV likes this.
  9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

at least you can blame the random op runes he got. ;)

10. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

Good excuse to jump back in! FS.

MaruXV likes this.
  11. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I'm in with IS

MaruXV likes this.
  12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

note: after a rune's limit is reached i will reroll if the same rune comes out, so you will not get runes you can't play. Same with heroes/split heroes. If you choose a full faction, i will reroll split heroes. if you choose a split faction i will reroll ff heroes.

13. Hawk

Hawk The King of Potatoes

This should be fun! In with UD please :D

MaruXV likes this.
  14. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

greetings
    may I join? SP

OriginalG1, Gnomes and MaruXV like this.
  15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

sure buddy, welcome

16. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

first group of randomizations is up, i'll do it as soon as possible when people register so they have time to prepare

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Im in for IS.

MaruXV likes this.
  18. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I'm up for UD.

MaruXV likes this.
  19. TinyDragon

TinyDragon Lord of KF

I'm in with KF

MaruXV likes this.