Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. greengordo

greengordo The King of Potatoes

First of all, why is my responsibility to make sure the bugs I notice have not already been reported? I don't get paid, you do.

Poison Cloud: neither from trap, ability nor spell has the correct visual to indicate it is in effect, only the target space has any indication that effect is active.

Movement and Attacking: with mouse and keyboard (all of it is now incredibly clunky, and unless I miss my guess, it is caused trying to accommodate gamepad and m&k at same time...meaning you kinda screwed everyone who had been playing for some time, or at least those who are not hardcore gamers, like myself, but I digress) if you are trying to maximize time-efficiency and have one champ selected before turn changes, and re-select as turn changes or immediately afterward, there is a brief window when if you are not careful, your champ in the wrong way...hard to explain, but it's like the path between your champs is highlighted for a second during turn change, and then as soon as it is complete, the new champ moves toward the original champ that was selected; Likewise, if you have a champ selected before turn change and then try to peek at an enemy with in range immediately after turn change, without hitting A or 1, you will attack...this seems to be a more general issue with not being able to deselect a champ easily (if you have an ability selected, you cannot deselect champ until you switch back to an attack, then it will change to indicate you can move, but even from movement, you cannot deselect a champ (you have to choose a different champ whereas before, esc would back you out of any action you had started (ability, attack, champ selection); finally, if you miscalculate dmg v hp left on an enemy, and kill it after your first attack, but have already attacked twice, it will waste your ap.

AOE Spells: no easy or intuitive way to cancel it if you have already dragged it onto field.

I do not like this new game client whatsoever, and as someone who has spent entirely too much money on this game, will not spend another penny.

newsbuff likes this.
  2. greengordo

Update: I realized movement issue was not on turn change, but occurs when you select a second champ before the first is finished moving.

3. greengordo

Update: movement: further defined what is happening: if you select a second champ while the first one is still moving, and choose where you want to move while first champ is still moving, then when first champ completes movement, computer will highlight the path between the endpoint of first champ and selected endpoint for second champ and then move second champ in same pattern that was highlighted between first and second endpoints, but from starting point of second champ. For example say I move second champ four squares in a straight line toward top right, but the path between the two endpoints is an "L" shape that is three squares toward top left and three squares toward bottom left, it will move the second champ in the "L" shaped pattern starting from location of second champ.

4. greengordo

Update: movement: discovered that the movement issue does not only happen when 1st champ is moving, it also happens when 1st selected champ is attacking. If you try to move 2nd champ while first is attacking, computer flashes back to original champ briefly, highlights path between original champ and endpoint chosen for 2nd champ, and then moves 2nd champ off in pattern highlighted from 1st attacking champ to endpoint chosen for second champ. Really sucks when you take a header off a cliff. :D

5. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Currently the "Leap", "Pounce", and "Massive Leap" are bugged. Once you select on the ability you can not simply click outside the range to cancel it. You have to select a champ and not just any champ. You have to click back on the champ you intended to execute said ability. Then once you click on that champ you can then select other champs, relics, abilities, etc.

newsbuff likes this.
  6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you can also click on a rune in runedock to reset

7. Pylat

Pylat The King of Potatoes

Idk if anyone's mentioned this before, but in the game client's deck manager, runes sometimes display random costs; it also happens when you open Rune Details as well.
    Example: Spirit of the mountain displays a 30 nora cost, and when examining rune details, it displays 18
    Anyone else get this? bug.PNG

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

no i see the right cost, 86 in total... its strange

9. drodub22

drodub22 Well-Known Member

Stormbunny does not show up in Rune Forge or Checklist.

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Shows just fine in the checklist for me. It isn't in the Forge because its from the most recent expansion.

11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

KF lege's ability dosent work, and Bond of the Vashal dosent work.

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

leg invoke works when autoproc under half hp not if you activate. bond worked for me ten days ago. also you should try kf/sp vashal beasts, they are awesome

13. drodub22

Thanks, I didn't know new runes don't show up in forge. So nvm

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If you still need need some send me a pm and I will throw two up on the trader for you.

15. drodub22

Stormbunny homing sense doesn't do the relocating part.

MaruXV likes this.
  16. o8L1v1on

o8L1v1on New Member

can not sacrifice hammer strike for gems, not in gameclient via steam nor in the browser in the forge. have 3 of them, none is used in an active deck, there was one deck i deleted that could have links to 2 of the 3 spells tho, but strange is that none of those 3 are sacrificeable.

17. o8L1v1on

o8L1v1on New Member

i am not able to use my old account, because password resets do not work.
    would be nice if the 2 accounts could be merged. thanks for listening.

18. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

@Daggan Do you happen to have access to tools @Senshu used to unlock accounts and restore the old ones?

19. Belthoron

Belthoron New Member

hello community, maybe not a bug, maybe simply a game mechanic i dont knew
    tried to check the first link from page 1 one , but it seems the link on page 1 wont work.

can someone says something to SP equipment "Mammoth Club" , tried this one for the first time and because i thought champions with size 2x2 counts as "large" , i put it on a cyclops shaman or an moga assault team , but both of them got -2 spd , so i destroy it with shatter from cyclops shaman - but speed has not turned back to normal spd 5 and it remains on spd 3 on cyclops shaman << a normal game mechanic?

and what counts as a large champion ?
    thx and regards

20. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

its bugged