Russian collusion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Apr 11, 2018.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-sought-records-related-access-hollywood-tape-during-191849139.html

Where is it, when I've seen it I will be more than happy to admit trump needs to go, but for ****s sake. We're now raiding the lawyers house, for taxi medallions, stormy Daniels info, and a ***** grab video that was all over the internet already ?

At this point if they find anything I'll be happy just so they stop *****ing and complaining and get something done

I don't give a Firk if 30 years ago some guy said he can grab a girl by the *****, it's not important to me. What's important is veterans starving and living on the streets, Bane Shift schools, Bane Shift healthcare, useless god damn politicians that do nothing. Endless illegal Bane Shift by democrats that continuously gets overlooked, the Middle East, why the Firk are we still there. No logic into getting a war in a 3rd world country where they hate our guts, and want us to leave.

Also, everybody knows Assad didn't chem attack his own people when the United States was just about to leave the region. Someone is trying to push us into a war over there, Firking again.

The whole Facebook scandal, ******** obama did the same thing and was praised for being innovative. If they had something concrete or anything that could get him impeached, they would have used it by now.

This has become a blatant abuse of power by the democrats, FBI, and doj again. This is why trump said they were corrupt, and this Bane Shift is why more and more people are agreeing.

I used to be 100% democrat by the way, al gore back in the day, but man have they lose their Bane Shift.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Alakhami likes this.
  2. super71

Also, as for the Facebook and trump collusion next, Facebook is known to be liberal, it is known to have supported obama, and Hilary. It is known to censor only conservative views, now all the sudden Facebook gets caught Firking up and they are linked with trump and Russia:). You can't make this Bane Shift up.

Basically Facebook let trump do the same thing that obama did, democrats and the liberals didn't like Zucks playing both sides, now they are trying to bury the guy that says no wall, but builds a wall around his island while kicking locals out . The irony of all this is astounding.

Also anyone using Facebook, where'd you think all the money was coming from .

3. super71

4. super71

5. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

Merica, where anyone can, and usualy will be President!

But Trump still was a shocker lol!

I honestly can`t wait for his presidency to be over, and god forbid that he be elected again!

Geressen likes this.
  6. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

trump yee yee

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

8. super71

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-apos-ship-sinking-rats-181500652.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-complaints-obama-giving-145303458.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-angry-mostly-just-eats-145208795.html

This Bane Shift is everyday, this is why the news media isn't taken seriously. Useless peddlers of whatever Bane Shift their bosses tell them to print. They have attacked all his kids, him daily, his wife, his lawyer, Bane Shift we're gonna see the family doctor lynched soon.

Verizon owns yahoo, huffpost, aol, this is why people say fake news.

Who owns the Washington post ? Jeff Bezos founder of Amazon, how have you guys not figured out the pattern yet. This is a war of billionaires and the only people that will pay the price is the common person. Every "news" agency, that slams trump daily is owned by some billionaire.

Hate trump all you want, so far though.

Lower taxes- This is huge for small businesses, as the pass through deduction is quite substantial.

Sending illegals back to the country they were born in, I'm fine with legal immigrants, I'm not fine with millions of illegals crossing the border during warm months for work, sending the money back home, while we pay for their healthcare, insurance and food and housing, they then return over the border. Every country enforces their immigration, but the United States isn't supposed to ?

Fair trade with China- China has always taxed our goods, the fact that we taxed their stuff and the they went into an uproar shows we were getting screwed. The currency manipulation is still going on but whatever, one step at a time.

Sit down talks with North Korea- This one even surprised me, but we don't have a push over for a president anymore, so this is all North Korea can do.

Not a peep from isis in a long time, after trump bombed everything .

Putting America first, what on that list is a problem for any law abiding American loving citizen ?

Alakhami likes this.
  9. super71

10. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I just hope that the normies have a good enough memory to compare the so-called chem attack with Iraq and ask themselves "Do they really think we're that stupid?" If not.. Well, then a big-scale war seems to be inevitable.

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

remember when the Russian goverment handed over radar data from a type of radar( that several experts have confirmed wouldn't register fast moving objects like say a buk missile )and claimed it proved Russia didnt shoot down MH-17 with a buk missile?

good times right?

Varthas likes this.
  12. Varthas

Geressen likes this.
  13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

in your opinion which of the following options is most acceptable and are there more than these two options?

1. Get help to get ellected because the helpers believed he might be easly manipulated or would dammage US diplomatic power.
    2. nearly start wars over twitter
    do you think maybe more ideal outcomes exist? different courses of action that are more pallatable to the general public? or are it just these two extremes of which everyone should choose their favourite and support?

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

is @Dagda linking some obvious parody interrupting your breakdown?

15. Varthas

* Special Council are indeed looking for Russian interference. They are not particulary looking if Trump knew, but they are looking at that aswell.

* Trump takes this personal

* Trump`s integrity as a President has been questioned by the Stormy Daniels story. He is denying it, and Stormy has signed a non-disclosure agreement with Trump`s lawyer and taking 130k$ for signing it.

That non-disclosure agreement states that: This story never happened, and she is not allowed to talk about what never happened. And if she has photos, videos, e-mails, phonerecords or other evidence of this story who never happened, she is prohibited to share them with any third party.

Geressen likes this.
  16. super71

Who gives a Firk about what trump did as a non politician years ago, I care about what he's doing now. He is a rich billionaire, she took money to sleep with him, and then took more money to keep her mouth shut. I feel no pity, if her family and children were threatened that's an entirely different ball game though.

Bane Shift JFK and Bill Clinton were ladies men and did anything without a ****, as president not a citizen. Both democrats so who cares I guess

17. super71

Just tired of hearing about all this nonsense, either give irrefutable proof to impeach him or they need to start working with him to get things done. No more in between at the taxpayers expense, every American is fed up with politicians and that's how he got elected to start with.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

do you not know how investigations work?

anyways get back to digging, I like your angle. can't wait to see what you post next.

19. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

no clue what you're talking about bro. care to elaborate?

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so to answer your "how stupid do they think we are" question I'd say whomever 'they' are, they are definetly overestimating you and your deductive abilities. based on you having picked up on none of the many clues contained in the post I made in regards to your question.