Spring 2018 anime lookin' pretty good

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JazzMan1221, Apr 12, 2018.

1. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

New seasons for a few favorites from last year, old classics getting much needed love, and even a handful of original shows that look interesting.

Here's the full list for anyone interested: https://myanimelist.net/anime/season

Steins;Gate 0, Persona 5, Golden Kamuy, and Piano no Mori are the standouts for me. There's also Boku no Hero Acadamia season 3 for all you Shounen lovers, Tokyo Ghoul:Re after god-knows-how-long, and everyone's favorite ecchi Highschool DxD season 4.

What do the weebs of Poxnora think of this new selection?

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I know it isn’t meant to be a series but I want more A Place Further Than The Universe.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

What about Uma Musume Pretty Derby? Hmm? :) :) :)

4. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Cant wait for season 4 of full metal panic.

5. JazzMan1221

I think I get it: it's this season's Keijo!!!!!

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I knew, when I saw the subject of this thread, and my knowledge of what some peeps on youtube were recomending, that this was going to be your pick

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

i've watched the first 2 episodes of SAO alternative GGO
    just wondering where it goes.

8. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Caligula looks to be promising, judging by the reviews.
    Has anyone watched the new Stein Gate? I really enjoyed the original.

9. JazzMan1221

The original was a masterpiece IMO, and I have high hopes for the new season. The second episode comes out today, and I watched the first last week. To my shame, I could barely contain myself as the familiar characters I loved so much flashed back on the screen. It's too early to make judgments on quality yet (though since Whitefox is heading the project again, I'm not worried) but you better believe I'll be watching every single episode as they air.

10. JazzMan1221

Thems fightin words.
    [​IMG]

Vash Dragneel likes this.
  11. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Highly recommend Hinamatsuri.
    And knowing the manga, I know it's just going to get better and better.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

....follow your dreams and run little horse girl... you'll be the best horse girl in all of japan..

so when will there be a YTP of the scene where the one says "I broke my leg" followed imediatly by the scene from Hot Fuzz where they are loading the shotgun saying "shame"

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

14. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

How long does it take for anime to be dubbed? Ive seen the first 3 seasons of Full Metal Panic dubbed and dont know if I could watch season 4 subbed.

15. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Highly varies. A new thing is where the dub comes out at the same time or a week or two after the airing. But it isn't unknown for it to take many months.
    I predict Full Metal Panic being dubbed in around Q3 of this year, possibly early Q4.