What's really happening in California

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Apr 30, 2018.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Those damn white racists again, oh wait....

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

So, basically every country, every ethnicity has fought over land at one point or another. Why is it only an issue in America that were blamed for taking everyone's land ? Every other country has strict border control, why is it only an issue when America protects our borders ?

So many common sense things like this just go way over everyone's head I guess. When you have millions of unskilled individuals enter your country, what do you think they are going to do, how are they going to live ? The American tax payers are going to foot the bill, as we have been doing for decades now, everyone's tired of the white guilt and were all racists. Were going to hit a tipping point America used to be a melting pot of different cultures, that worked perfectly when everyone was willing to assimilate. Current immigrants and illegals are no longer willing to assimilate and be a unified America.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You need to take a break.

4. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

where do you live? it sounds like you have very little experience with immigrants

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@super71 so do you follow molyneux or that breitbart dude john paul watson or do you believe in this great replacement/white genocide bullshit because I'm pretty sure I can find 3 videos debunking every single one put out by those fools.

oh look this person you are using videos from has used fake facts and misinterprented data multiple times and believes agenda 21 is a nefarious plot. all caps clickbait titles on his vids of course you'd fall for that one.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

PoxBot likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I've seen it on no several times, California is just on fire a LOT.

8. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Geressen likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

makes you think, who thought building ontop of a faultline prone to droughts was a good idea.

10. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

If I recall correctly, California was originally settled in an era of unusually high amounts of rain.

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

and the faultlines? those didn't just appear suddenly.

12. Comissar

Depends on your time frame reference.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

time frame of roughly 1500 years ago to now.

14. Comissar

Seems like a needlessly short time period

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well we are talking about the people that settled the area from the European, Asian, and perhaps less willingly, African continent.