Avengers ... Spoiler-ish question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Thbigchief, May 7, 2018.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- So like... Is captain marvel slated to be this savior after we have invested all this time and development in all these other Marvel characters.. just to have someone else swoop in and save them all? ie. Nick Fury paging her...

- Also is the movie Captain Marvel going to be strictly following the comic version? Like a vessel type hero choosing a human vessel ... the pilot chick? Or they going some other direction.

p.s. Btw wtf... the former high ranking SHIELD member in the age of Tony Stark tech uses a Firking "Pager" ???

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- You think they are gonna introduce Adam Warlock? I feel like after they used a lot of poetic license with Thanos "order" they would just pass on Adam W. Seems like they are using Dr. Strange as the catch all for cosmic stuff currently. Which is why I was wondering how much they will use Captain Marvel. She was pretty powerful when I remember the char popping up back in the day but I dont know enough Ill have to read up or "watch up". I do remember her having like pre-cognition which could help with the time stone shennanigans Strange was doing.