Favourite Champion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnomes, May 12, 2018.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Everybody gets to pick one champion. Who is your favorite and why?

For me it use to be Chaos Brave: Capture.PNG
    He has his own sounds! funny as fk idle animations, and great artwork.
    He is not a horrible champion too, with quest kill enemy, he is a large threat and all of his upgrades can be vouched for.

But these days i think my favorite champ is :
    Capture.PNG
    He is viable in WAY more bgs, and also has great animations/art.
    As stat stacking has died down and boost is not as prevalent anymore. finding other ways for hp gain has become much more relevant and i think Battle Harden has really risen in strength because of that.

So this champ has battle harden, wich is really big, a GREAT attack type, with sonic having really no immunities. Also Knockback 3 does around 21 dmg if the enemy is against a wall, wich is crazy or if their is no wall, then it really just causes the enemy to pay 3 more AP to get into the position they wanted to be in.

And lastly Battle Drum the real reason you play this champ, it gives great Power turn capabilities.

This champ is only 66 nora and has 1-2 range to boot. GOO WARDRUMMER.

MaruXV, Fentum and soulmilk like this.
  2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

My favourite champ of all time is Pincushion. He is very old school but still super effective in pretty much any BG. Just gives a nasty problem to all enemy BGs. Run him at 72 Nora with Damage Shield Physical 3 and Aura 3. Then Sac or Retri him. Also very nice in a SP UD BG with an Earthshaker's Bracelet as most melee attacks are physical.

Favourite modern champ is the Forest Lerper. He is game winning with Startle. He does need a BG built around him so split with UD (Cloak of Long Knives) or SP (the scythe equip) for constant Shadowstrikes. He ends up double tapping most turns for around 50+ damage.

MaruXV and Gnomes like this.
  3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

my favorite champion is vothsair ireguard cause monsters with four arms and use all of them to hit Bane Shift with is awesome

you thought I was gunna say deep elf fanatic though didn't you

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

upload_2018-5-12_19-38-31.png always loved the concept, the lore and how it is represented ingame. also not that bad as a champ. Corgi knight wins if we talk illustration only, that art is wonderfully full of happiness.

Gnomes likes this.
  5. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

6. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I've always had a soft spot for Forest Dragon. I can't play it as its terribad these days, though. As for champions that I can play, I'd say Elven Illusionist is my fave, currently.

Gnomes and MaruXV like this.
  7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Originally, my favorite was Skeezick Filcher. Then Homicidal Thug was my favorite. Now it's Salaam the Fell Rabbit, since I named him.

Gnomes and Fentum like this.
  8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Eleven fury hands down. Classic rune that's always under utilized. Amazing sprite/art.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Always been serkan, ever since before the rise of serkan expansion, i was asking for them to make a serkan champion. (frequent lore mentions made me intrigued) Since then i've basically always tried to centralize every single deck i possibly can around serkan. To my delight that stratergy is better & more fun than it has ever been.

[​IMG]

Gnomes likes this.
  10. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Favourite is obviously Deep elf Maso- jk it’s greater pitspawn pre nerf I remember when it pretty much destroy anything including bosses with just deathtouch

11. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

ya i saw you use her in a game, 66 nora 4-6 range is pretty great, and the amount of meat you can generate on top of that is awesome.

Xirone likes this.
  12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Then why dont you play her

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Because I don't want the world to see how good she really is.

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

her true place is in kf_ud elves with nefari resurrection/imposing aura combo

15. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Broken Bones without a doubt. I love how efficient he is, how much of a nuisance he can be, and how he's completely expendable to me, yet somehow manages to always soak up twice his cost in opposing resources to bring down. I used to run him even before he got Split. Let that sink in: I was basically paying 25 nora for a 4 speed 5 damage champion with no abilities. Now that he can actually do things, I just can't seem to build a FW deck without him.

MaruXV likes this.
  16. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

The Chaos Brave because of its art. My favourite Prot Champion is by far Khong Monk purely because of how badass it is! No Can Do + Mocking Blows is OP nerf lol.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Gnomes likes this.
  17. Leviathan

Leviathan I need me some PIE!

Draksar Master. Because of a 75hp shrine kill combo back before avatars <3

MaruXV and xaznsoulx like this.
  18. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Menalaus. There's no one better at being played and losing the game.

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Dwarven Sharpshooter and the Excavator during the years it took everyone so long to figure out how OP he was (even after insta tunnel mine nerf).

xaznsoulx likes this.
  20. yuore

yuore The King of Potatoes

Grimlic, strange to be able to equip it ...