Earn free exos,legs and limiteds

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Axeraiser, May 31, 2018.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Shoot me a follow over on twitch where i stream fortnite and fifa :
    www.twitch.tv/theswole_gamer

Comment when you've followed with any limited, exo or legendary you want from any release bar the most recent expansion, if I have it ( i have a lot ) you win it, gl

(Yes this is a shameless plug im tryna hit Twitch affiliate <3

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I've followed. Do you have sepia Vindrax?

3. Axeraiser

I dont ! I do have a few other SL Les tho

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sepia Priest of Fury? That's the only other one I'm missing from my collection. I even managed to get the orange myx pupae, which I thought I'd never get after seeing how hard you worked for the one you had.

5. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

6. Axeraiser

7. Axeraiser

dang sorry i dont, i have a draksar broodling or purple pupae if you need to 2x on anything

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

No worries, save them for someone that doesn't have one yet.

9. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I don't suppose you have any Giving Trees or a Polymorph do you?

I'll probably follow either way cuz I'm just that kinda guy. :)

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

What do you play on your stream?

11. Axeraiser

Fortnite and FIFA mostly then whatever game I pick up , did a full God of War playthrough on stream when that came out , same with FarCry etc

12. Axeraiser

Think I have some giving trees , put up a trade and il have a look (on my phone so easier if you make the trade)

13. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I really should try to twitch stream at some point, more then anything would be nice to have recording of my game play throughs

14. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Trade posted. https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3887634

IS and FW trees preferably, but any will do. Also followed, I'll try and tune in later.

EDIT: you're not nearly as swole as I thought you'd be (but still swoler than me, so it's k).

15. aZaX69

aZaX69 I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  16. Axeraiser

Had a spare IS tree you are in luck. Haha I used to be swoler once upon a time

17. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I did hit follow, have fun streaming... did it a bit of streaming myself and its kinda fun. did stream a few mins poxnora, but mostly i play Path of Exile atm, did consider to stream this leagues launch but eh need to be somewhat good at the game first :) afaik there is only one poxnora streamer left
    For PoE it was fun to see that instead of the normal 50-500viewers on top streamers, they had 10-18k viewers and over 120k people in queue to the new leaguestart, no idea why the hype was so high for this league though? I still think poxnora could have been great with real seasons/leagues on the patch releases, to keep up interest with just buffs/nerfs and maybe new additions/unique features

18. Axeraiser

Thanks bud appreciate the support

19. aZaX69

aZaX69 I need me some PIE!

The new incursion league with its emphasis on "Trapper" builds appeals to players who haven't tried it and D3 with its lack of new content has seen alot of players move across. GGG's F2P model is working, and there's not much competition in ARPG's at the moment.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what If I say I followed but I lie about it?

Axeraiser likes this.