Glorious Gnomes Decidedly Done.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnomes, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Giving away my runes.

ill keep recording on and off again. But after hearing that DOG is disbanded and gedden is no where to be seen we can all agree their is little to no chance of the 30th expansion or the revitalization of the game. i did however get a heartfelt msg today:

"Man, dont forgot the game, and dont surrender, plz. Keep the channel is essential.

I live in Brasil, here is a hell, Rio sucks.

Pox is important for me."

so with this i am giving up all my runes so newer players can have a last chance at playing the game with the bgs that they might want to. So if you are a new player and looking for runes do ask. otherwise ill just give em to anyone active who is kind enough to disperse them for me.

It was an amazing 10 years! As ive said before, this game helped me through a rough time when i was younger, and i wish i had played it more in its peak (and recorded more). The fact that this game was able to captivate me for 10 years is an incredible feat on to its own and i commend the makers for its longevity! i hope a game like it is soon on its way!

Any way, it was nice.

Gnomes.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If the game doesn't end and you want back in, let me know, I'll loan you whatever I can.

Gnomes likes this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yea, I was hoping we'd see EXP 30 at least. It was such a fun expansion to put together.

And good luck, @Gnomes, thanks for being awesome :)

Etherielin, Sealer0 and Gnomes like this.
  4. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Can I have all your KF?

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

6. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

How new are we talking?

7. estellek

estellek New Member

hello,

I am not exactly new, just that I only play solo. I just like collecting cards.
    Would that qualify for me to ask for runes? =P

If so, could I ask for SL runes? Missing a good chunk of them.

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Does not matter just whoever wants em who will use them

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Does not matter if you are new or not. But I would rather give the runes to someone who will use them . and not somone who is just collecting and will leave em to rot. Or else it's the same if I kept em, ya dig.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  10. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

If you find nobody to take care of your runes, let me know and I'll keep them safe.

11. poxrooster

12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ooh Bane Shift sorry. Thought it was an alt of yours or something. I have a bit more but not much.

13. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Yep I'll give the rest to you by the end of the week if no one claimes em. Then you can give them to any new players that asks. No need to "keep them safe"

14. poxrooster

Can I have your SO runes? I don't have alts.

15. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Is there official news DOG disbanded?

16. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Can I get your ST or KF Collection?

17. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Not exactly per-sey, but we've got a lot of evidence pointing towards the disbandment of DOG. I mean Gedden not helping on the development of Space Wars, and the lead guy there saying Gedden has been out of contact, the fact that Senshu has parted ways from DOG but still holds forum presence/green powers, and I guess the obvious, no official word or attention paid to poxnora in over a year.

Can't definitively say "they're done" but a lot of fingers can be pointed in that direction, however that doesn't mean DOG as a company doesn't exist. I mean if that we're true and DOG dissolved, there would be no PoxNora, or PoxNora forums to complain that DOG has been dissolved.

Something, something silver linings, something, something SoonTM.

Also, sad to see you go from Gnomes, it was a pleasure recoding and chatting with you in the off times we had our free time line up.

But alas... Another respected player fading into the abyss of PoxNora's great and influential players.

Gnomes likes this.
  18. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Can I get some fs if you have any?

19. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

20. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

i gave away most of my IS a while back but have had a hankering to play a bit lately (ironically) , im not new but if youve anything you wouldnt mind throwing my way that'd be awesome(IS or FW wise)