Buying PoxNora...The (NOT SO) Final Post->Read!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bondman007, Jul 22, 2018.

1. DaisyDukeNukem

DaisyDukeNukem I need me some PIE!

2. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

I would set up a slack workspace for now, just an idea.

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

While I can only help with stuff like finding bugs in already existing code and reproduction steps, I'd also like to remind you all that I've gathered whoever was willing to join on PoxNora's Discord, where @Capitulator also shares his game updates. It won't go down as @Sokolov is the server owner and it costs him nothing to have it.

Link for the interested: https://discord.gg/PRESvQn

Bondman007 and Capitulator like this.
  4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Totally greek to me bro...

Fentum likes this.
  5. Bondman007

Good to know.

6. DaisyDukeNukem

DaisyDukeNukem I need me some PIE!

7. davisblake0824

davisblake0824 New Member

I messaged you on Discord yesterday

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's basically Discord but for developers.

9. Bondman007

Darcie Banfield will be of no help to our cause and pointed me to Linsay Craten. NEXT!!

Gnomes likes this.
  10. davisblake0824

I think from the brief discussions we have had you know how serious I am but now that I am able to join the threads just want it to be known on here as well!

11. davisblake0824

yea I to just got an email back from her saying this " Hello Blake. I'm happy you guys are still passionate about Pox Nora. For Desert Owl business questions please contact the CMO Linsay at [email protected]. Thanks "

Cinder405 and Gnomes like this.
  12. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Sounds like an NDA to me. At least you know Linsay is still a stakeholder. I was never a big fan of her but guess she's the route to go. I would suggest giving her a call to feel out the situation and see if you can get a price out of her to see if this is really realistic. I can try to do this this afternoon (East Coast time) if people would like, as I know a lot of people seem afraid to use a phone as a phone these days.

I would strongly suggest one or a small group of people take point on this when it comes to communication and info dispersal. We don't want 30 people emailing Linsay with the same questions and all posting random bits of info on the forum. Perhaps we create a group on Discord for serious, interested parties and then we use this forum as a place to distribute updates? If it hasn't happened already, a core group really needs to get organized as so they can move quickly and decisively and know what kind of real resources are available. I don't have any financial resources but I do have experience in business management, a bit of knowledge of DOG's inner workings, passion for the game and a lawyer in Tuscon who can assist if it gets to that point so I'd love to be a part of this core group.

13. Bondman007

I have tried to call her. All numbers I have dialed have been out of order...
    I have also been the one trying to follow up on leads and do a lot of leg work to get anything done here. I've done a bunch behind the scenes.

Fentum and Gnomes like this.
  14. Bondman007

Ok, I actually was able to leave Linsay Craten a message today! We'll see if she returns my call.

15. Bondman007

Update to this:
    Darci Banfield says she cannot help...
    The number to the office you gave is disconnected...
    I'm not sure a law firm would be able to tell us anything... may be worth a shot I suppose

16. Bondman007

Your info about @Sokolov owning the forums is not correct. It is, apparently, owned by DOG and they will die when the current lease/agreement ends. Sorry.

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It doesn't look like he said anything about the forum there? He is talking about DISCORD?

Etherielin likes this.
  18. Bondman007

Ah, correct, I misread the post...my bad...

19. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

It was two sentences + a link to the thing he was talking about...

20. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I would think the number in her signature would be accurate! As for the DOG number, not too surprised its not in service. Next time I talk to my lawyer I'll see if there's a way to publicly look up if a company is still active

Etherielin and Xirone like this.