Who has the most hours played?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnomes, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

upload_2018-10-11_12-42-24.png

i could also call this thread. "Who had the least of a life in highschool?" but what eva.

super71 likes this.
  2. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

Has to be profhulk, No?

3. Gprotein

Gprotein The King of Potatoes

That is continuous play for 265 days!? wow

Gnomes likes this.
  4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I played this game alot when I quit my job and went back to school for a few years. Count down the days til the community dissapears and none of this matters anymore. It was fun while it lasted. Now I have a career and I rarely have time to sit here and move 3d figures around created by a game company who doesen't know how to market this game.

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I applaud you my man, that is truly impressive. That is 265 days of your life, think about everything you could have gotten done with that time lol.

I'm only at 1084, I don't know how accurate that count is and most of it was single player.

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

yep this is what you get when you have played a game for 11 years and live in a suburb in the US for a good part of that. i do have to admit though its more like 2000 hrs~ in actual play time. the other 4000 is from me leaving the game on in the background or over the night accidently, also a lot is from me recording games and waching. i actually only have 3000~ games played.

super71 likes this.
  7. super71

A lot of those hours are probably when the game bug says you have been playing for 143 hours and what not. I've been trying to play some games lately, nobody seems on really though.

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I probably have the least games played for the amount of time I've been active (523, 11ish years).

Fentum likes this.
  9. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

upload_2018-10-20_9-46-31.png

First Game Jan 11, 2008 17,558 games, 4.8 games a day. As of July 14th 2018

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Fentum and Gnomes like this.
  10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Nah, Steam tracking is based on whether you have the game open - this is why it works even for offline games and games without servers.

Server bug not closing the games is a bug with PoxNora specifically, and does not impact Steam's counters.

11. Doobido

Doobido The King of Potatoes

I didnt play on steam so I only have campaign thingy

Attached Files:

12. Sokolov

Now THAT may be subject to the server bug that thinks your game is still active :)

13. super71

Yeah, I frequently leave steam open, actually most of the time with poxnora. I played a lot of single player, ten minute turns frequently turned into me forgetting I was playing and doing something else.

Was the server bug ever fixed, or too buggy ?

14. Sokolov

No. I don't think any time was ever devoted to it. It's the class of bug that doesn't get fixed because it doesn't actually impact performance or gameplay in a meaningful way, especially when the client itself is still broken in all kinds of way.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018