That racist trump is trying to reduce prison sentences

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Nov 15, 2018.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

2. super71

Who passed the stricter laws against African Americans in the prison system again ? What was that guy’s name, had a wife that ran for president and got beaten by trump ?

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

why are you acting butthurt?

4. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Is the way of scourge in his party. So quick to point out blah blah, and ignore this and that.

Nationality is support for the GOOD or BAD. yeah you support this but them kids still chilling in "camping trip cages."

If you are being called a racist, or "nationalist" then by god you are one and its not something to be proud of. Nationalism is the death of patriotism.

5. MBasse

MBasse Devotee of the Blood Owl

"Where's the leftists at?"

*posts link from a left-of-center website*

Right there. Your source is litterally from the left.

Geressen likes this.
  6. super71

My party hahaha, I have no party bud never have. Kids still sitting in cages, buddy those kids on the border were there long before trump got in office, Obama put more there, no noise from leftists on that.

Never forget the embarrassed media realizing they used pictures when Obama was president.

Okay your a racist man, see how silly and stupid that is, just because I say something doesn’t mean its true. I just don’t like silencing someone’s opinions because they don’t align with my own and that is all the left does and has always done.

Also, half my family is black, and I have people in my family of just about every religion and nationality. We all have different views, end of the day it doesn’t matter to me. That is the difference between right and left, people from the right don’t yell and scream when you disagree or try to convert you into hive mind like thinking. This is why trump won, look and learn from your own mistakes people of the left.

7. super71

Interesting to see a new member with a dying game in off topic, almost like they have another forum name.

8. super71

Oh Gary

9. MBasse

MBasse Devotee of the Blood Owl

Interesting to see you'd rather make up a plot rather than adress the point.

Geressen likes this.
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

go throw yourself one you sad, sad person.

so you say Trump is not racist and their view is different?

:D