deck help

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by rivin1020, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rivin1020

rivin1020 New Member

hi iv come back to the game and some of the quests are over powering
    and I wondered could some 1 give me deck lists for each map
    or ones that can complete maps on legendary mode.

im board of been over run like trying to swot a tank with my wop
    thank you and I hope people still play game ass they kind of killed it with all the crap they added
    and all dead spells. the point is pvp has nothing to do with single player campaign
    when you work this out you may be clever as I know you never designed this game
    and take it from some 1 who had a harpy 9 years ago your aviator looks like original champion did
    with round base at bottom

oh ye I should be allowed mixed deck for every campaign
    im shocked how pathetic the decks are,if you want people to stop playing turn server off
    stop chocking it to death with crap
    hers an ability you can add bill sh it "effect"sucks the life out of fun you faild and should all be fired.

add to my rant ...you have removed collision from maps (yet you know I cant walk across lava go figure?)..and you removed the game play
    I think if you actually spent some time you can revive what once was a good game.

now you don't really need a stone golem as its fkn useless when it was a tool you had to have in any mix deck .there are so many tiny things that are wrong with game and they have not been fixed
    option /filters to add etc.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  2. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

hmmm...
    Drunk? English as a 3rd language? Worked 22 hours in a row and completely exhausted? On drugs? Some combination of several of these?

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- aka ... your average pox player

4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

:D

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Sorry, but this is the wrong section for feedback and barely comprehensible. Locked.

If you wish to ask for help with building your decks, please post a new thread or join us on Discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.