Migrants giving the most powerful man in the world an ultimatum ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Dec 13, 2018.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Im confused, your thread says most powerfull man in the world but then the link says Trump.

PoxBot likes this.
  3. super71

What person in the world is more powerful than the president of the United States ? Name one

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the man who pulls his strings, Vladimir.

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Assumadly Donald Trump can't command the US forces to do his bidding without agreement from many others. So while he is leader of the most powerful nation on earth his personal power is likely less than others.

Of course, every country has governmental structures and interest groups that need appeasing but you could probably say a more autocratic leader such as Putin or, the al Sauds, or a few others, have more personal power since they are regulated less.

I googled it and Forbes put Putin and Xi Jinping as higher - which makes sense to me as even if Trump is reelected he can't serve more than 10 years (?), whereas others can stay put and work on longer term interests.

super71 likes this.
  6. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

Chuck Norris

super71 likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I mean yeah I said Vladimir but go ahead and steal my answer okay fine.

8. super71

Good point, I should have looked at communist countries first, i'm sure Kim is probably up there also as they all have a lot more control, with less strings or people to check their power.

Good post