Malcolm X on Liberals and conservatives

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Jan 3, 2019.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

So you agree that it's not Trump's fault thank you for answering that for me =). It typically takes a while for people to admit such things, but i'm glad you saw it my way eventually.

"It is more difficult to get mterials and construction going on an island as opposed to something connected to a continent hur-durrrrrrr"

Thank you bud

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I have done no such thing. stop being ******** super.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

"It is more difficult to get mterials and construction going on an island as opposed to something connected to a continent hur-durrrrrrr"

That was you putting words in my mouth, your saying that it's not Trumps fault that it's an island and it made it more difficult to get materials there =). Did you not type that, trying to make me look dumb, and then realize that you just proved my point without me saying anything lol. So thank you Gerry

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

yeah okay have fun,

I find you make you look dumb @super71

5. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

super you really need to focus your topics, and stop diluting your threads with dozens of tangents.

some of your original concepts are sound.

People having problems is not a race based thing, I think everyone from the poor to the middle class have issues to varying degrees today, segregating the populace by focusing on which person in the bread line has it worst is simply a waste of time, I also agree with malcom X that the liberals use their welfare programs to control the poor that rely on them.

you lose me on your views of Nato as it's pretty ass backwards IMO most of the points i'd of brought up Geressen has brought up so no need to retread that ground, The US is invaluable to the UN but theres plenty of evidence of the US using nato to it's advantage, so it's not like it's one sided.

This is coming from someone that thinks trump has been about as effective as any other president before him at enacting policy...that is to say not very....

I feel bad for the US, the media is constantly keeping the people in an ever present state of rage that is splitting the country in two, keeping them blanketed in a never ending night of negativity, trump has done plenty of decent thing, he;s done plenty of stupid things...sounds like an american president if I ever heard of one.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Geressen likes this.