Game is still killed by tricky split decks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Runegod, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

took a long break and recently came back and trick splits are still about all i've seen

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

What splits have you faced? Some of those can be dealt with easily. Visit us on Discord so we can help you out.

Fentum likes this.
  3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Which tricksy splits?

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

fw/fs

and sp

that's what he was playing when i watched him

Granted, the full faction sp game was against gnomes, and he played well until gnomes kept splitting and replicating his units.

Next time don't attack the slag that splits and explodes @Runegod

Fentum likes this.
  5. Runegod

Now i'm playing against sl/k'thir split aspect of violence nonsense, does anyone know ho to play this game anymore ?

6. Fentum

Which faction are you playing? There are various answers such as Rock Eater, Immunity physical, split personality, various conditions. Big bad high Nora champs are much easier to beat than balanced decks with low to mid Nora champs and good combos.

I’m not on discord but would be happy to chat in game if you see me on the boards. Smarter guys are on Discord

7. Runegod

Yeah not when he's running 22 damage lerpers all around the field capping fonts. Too many unskilled players relying on gimmicks, versus playing the game.

8. Runegod

any lobbies with full faction ?

9. Fentum

Ha. You want to try against KF UD Lerpers with Cloak of Long Knives, Brand of Brutality for autostealthing 52 damage champs. Then Escape Magic to reincarnate then.

Tricksy combos like that are fine in my book but solid versatile BGs are best. It does take some creative skill to figure out the crazy combos. Then some more to beat them.

Nowadays, every faction has tools to deal with most stuff. Other than the crazy ST stuff, obviously.

No full faction lobbies.

super71 likes this.
  10. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

id say every time kf has something cool, there are some pox kids starting to cry. fact is almost every faction has some kind of stealth "assasin" who can make alot of damage. and the kf one is kind of dependent on some spell (like quicken) to really make enough dmg to make a one round kill. some assassins from other factions can do it on their own. so stop crying :)

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Says the guy who is the number one abuser of kf split bg. What is even funnier is you are the one that cries the most when things you are abusing get nerfed. I want to thank you for running your cheesy split bgs. Nothing is more satisfying than when I have beaten you and you have disconnected from the game in the past. Why not teach people how to counter your cheesy split decks instead of trolling them? Perhaps you could offer this poster some tips instead of behaving like such a troll?

12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I hate splits in general, really ruins the strategic value of a game like pox.

13. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Lol I have never "intentionally" disconnected from a game. So either you are luying or your memory is very bad. However I have alot of good pox experience with running different Kf-split and other nice decks in past resulting hundreds of times of opponent rage-quitting. This is the most enjoyable moments of the game. When you know you own the game so much that your opponent becomes furious. The higher rank and reputation of the rage-quitter the more satisfaction and the more love to the game of course!