Gun control law

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Mar 3, 2019.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Im glad it passed, and I’m glad people have to go through a background check for any gun purchase.

I’m confused however, why Ocasio- Cortez believes it’s fine for undocumented immigrants to be able to purchase a gun without immigration to be alerted ? So she’s saying gun control on law abiding citizens is fine, but doesn’t agree with illegals buying guns alerting ice ?

Further goes on to explain why ice is bad, again, despite them doing so much good. Continues talking about people in ice custody dying, but fails to mention the number of illegals that kidnap, ****, and murder many many more than ice does. Granted both are a problem, but I fail to see her talk about Latino gangs, and border towns crime rates ever.

This woman is the most anti-American person ever elected, she needs the boot and quick. Compromise is what gets things done, can’t always get your way, and her lack of knowledge regarding basically anything is concerning to me.

These liberals have lost their damn minds, it’s not even rational anymore.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ocasio-cortez-slams-fellow-dems-142210809.html

2. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Geressen likes this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

FTFY

The reality is that AOC isn't any dumber or any less experienced than your average freshman Congressperson. But right wing media and people are treating her as some kind of anomaly and in some cases even outright lying about her (such as suggesting her IQ is 85).

I mean, Paul Ryan was as young as her when he was first elected and has said even dumber Bane Shift than she has but HE was hailed as a genius.

Of course, when it comes to Trump, inexperienced is an asset and dumb stuff is "rhetoric." Funny how AOC's inexperience and dumb stuff is treated completely different, amirite?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Geressen likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Super making a thread about a topic only to veil that he is trying to bash migrants and sell his feelings based political viewpoint?

I am so shocked.

5. super71

Probably because they are undocumented, and or have no identification....... Hard to pin a crime on someone with no name, identity, finger prints in the American system.

6. super71

So you think illegals buying guns shouldn’t alert ice ? Simple question sokobro, are you for illegals buying guns with no ice alert ? Don’t ***** foot around either simple yes or no will suffice.

Or perhaps, deflect, divert, distract. Maybe pull up a graph or two, then deflect, divert, distract.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

second ammendment says people have the right to bear arms in the US.

are you saying immigrants are not people Super?

8. super71

Your distorting what I’m saying, and confusing immigrants, and illegals, and I never said that you did. I’ll bite though

All legal citizens in the world I believe should have the right to bear arms, however if your not documented in the country your living in, I don’t believe you have that right as you forfeited it when you skirted the law by not becoming a legal citizen. If an immigrant becomes a citizen the right way, like the many millions of immigrants before them, then I full heartedly believe you should have the right to bear arms in the greatest country in the world.

I don’t understand why it’s so complicated for people like you to not understand illegal, and immigrant they are two very different words. Nobody is against migrants at all, this country was built on legal migrants, but what it wasn’t built in was unknown people flooding across borders, especially at a time when America has many enemies.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

why are you bringing Denmark into this?

I'll reply to the other stuff you wrote later.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the mob at the gates myth has been used in US politics for 200 years. it is based on fear and this is why we think you are a scared little man.

are babies brought unbeknownst to them into the US illegals? should they be considered criminals? why would you strip them of rights you deem important? this will create more enemies you so desperatly need to justify your politics :)

11. Extinctshun

Extinctshun I need me some PIE!

There are SIGNIFICANTLY less undocumented immigrants than there are native born citizens.. hopefully you are using that graph to show how insanely high their crime rate is, or you are a moron *SHRUGS*

12. Extinctshun

America is great and all but we wont continue to prosper the way we have if we allow anyone who wants to come here, free access, especially without going through the proper channels. It's like this; you enjoy your house. It makes you feel secure at night sleeping there with the doors locked and your family protected knowing who and what is inside. There are a bunch of homeless men outside who may or may not be criminals... why don't you invite them in since you feel so bad for them and their situation??

DO NOT DEFLECT. THINK ABOUT THIS AND ANSWER.

@super71 If they dont answer this you are wasting your time.
    They believe what they believe because they believe it lol..

super71 likes this.
  13. Extinctshun

@Baskitkase it could be a language barrier with these guys... though there are an awful lot if morons out there.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

are you new here? Super has been wasting everyones time for years , ask @Sokolov im trying to teach supes about saying hes going to answer later and then never doing so.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it's a bad graph but the point is that per 1000 immigrants there would be fewer criminals th per 1000 natives.
    you can easily find similar data online showing a lower crime rate for immigrants who if they are illegal, are trying not to commit crimes because that would get them deported.

you could have figured that out but you end every other sentence with moron like some sort of new pokémon.

Extinctshun likes this.
  16. Extinctshun

Lol at the moron thing:p but can you answer or atleast respond to my example of the house. What do you think about that?

17. super71

Why does sok always avoid simple questions, and then load it up with graphs and anything but answering the question ? That seems a bit dishonest to me, I’ll be honest and answer anything, but what I don’t like to do is argue and get nowhere, only for you and sok to say I’m dumb despite all the evidence you have been show, and your distortion of facts to fit your narratives.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  18. super71

Common sense seems very difficult to use for some reason, if you don’t let anyone you don’t know into your house, then you don’t let anyone you don’t know into your country. It’s really that simple, nobody is against legal migration, just against illegals.

19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Do you understand what "per 100,000" means?

Your ignorance is astounding. You don't understand how currency value and trade works. You don't understand what per capita/per 100,000 means and yet you want to participate in these discussions with your completely incorrect understanding of these things.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

standing in a field does the world seem flat to you is a simple question.

to explain that it is round is a complicated answer

but if sok sys yes to the simple question you call him a flat earther

that is why/