A few questions about the current state of pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Byarfus, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Byarfus

Byarfus The King of Potatoes

Howdy,
    I'm a returning player, trying to start playing the game again, and I'm having trouble doing some stuff:

How do you upgrade your runes? The way you used to do it, in the rune manager or checklist, doesn't save for me.

Can you build decks in the client? It seems broken, I can't press the arrows to access the other copies of my champions.

Are there links to the pox clones people are developing? It's quite sad to see the game in this state.

Lastly, what is that in the art for "Friends for life"? Furbulls don't have three eyes.

As an aside, I have to say I'm really impressed that sokolov has stuck around and assuaged the experience of the game dying.

Thanks

Anima26, Sokolov and Gnomes like this.
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

1. The best way to do it is to apply upgrades via the website.
    2. Yes, but it's unwieldy - the website is a better choice.
    3. Yes, on the game's Discord. https://discord.gg/Vh6G6Qa
    4. Who knows?

3. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Don’t worry friend.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Here the til end, buddy :)

I may have worked on the game for awhile, but at the end of day, I started as a player myself and this game and its community means a lot to me.

Karmavore, Anima26, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  5. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

I imagine you get the question a lot. I probably missed the answer. What happened to that Pox post mortem that you promised years ago?
    It's probably safe to assume that the game is dead. And the only reasonable platform where you could publish it (this forum) might go away eventually.