brokenneck is the only other person i can think of who has played more custom game rooms then me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by free20play, May 7, 2019.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

its a shame how custom game mode was treated.
    you guys with your stinky ranked.(im not even sure how i got battlemaster myself lol)
    if custom game mode was never destroyed i'd have kept sticking to it til my last dying breath.
    now i dont' even see brokenneck anymore.(and what was the deal with him anyways? always same deck same runes every game;never felt like asking him because i felt it was rude)
    god how do i hate ranked.
    i wish i could go back to being unranked.
    i want all my ranked stats deleted before pox is shutdown.
    could you do that for me sokolov?
    let me die in peace unranked.

BrokenNeck likes this.
  2. BrokenNeck

BrokenNeck The King of Potatoes

I love playing this game - win or loose - I play FF FW - nothing else been playing since 2007 -
    I do rotate the runes around giving some little used runes some love. I try to play every day (glutton for punishment) but its hard to get matches in custom - usually Fentum on the weekends waxes my a **, BIGGA340 when he/she wants to play a new shadow build and greetings to the new guy/gal DOODLEROCK - thanks for the games -

there are times i log on and have to wait a really long time to get a match and i fall asleep - so if you sit and i dont respond that is what has happen

I dont like ranked never really have - most play the same type of "in" builds, i guarantee no one will think i am using that type of build :) , i feel the FF FW cant compete with the splits as well as the other hard hittin', heal laden factions.
    -hats off to ballballer for running FF FW and making it to the top -

So thanks for the shout out - come and sit play a game -

Fentum likes this.
  3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Hey, BrokenNeck, nice to hear your voice. Would be lovely to chat in game.

Thanks for all the matches over the years.

Regards,

Fentum