Fastest way to grind (Tip for new players)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by indajungle, Oct 2, 2019.

1. indajungle

indajungle The King of Potatoes

This game is Free to play ... Just do your 2 Daily Quests (Solo ---> Daily), to get around 1700G/Day and use the "The Last Zeventrech " under the "Maljaran" tab to do the "Deploy" Epic quests and to gain Exp. "CP" for your Champions.

With your gold, just buy the "Dancers in the Snow" (Ferren/Weasel Deck) then delete the Deck "Edit button in rune manager" and "Unshard" the runes ... This should give you around 2300 Runes every 3 Days so basically 1 legendary every day.

Have fun.

2. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Can we explain this some more Im not fully understanding this for some reason?

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

He is explaining about a way of getting gold, experience for your champions and also shards, which are used to craft runes.

4. guokamoli54

I get that but some of the wording doesnt makes sense too me I just need a more detailed version lol

5. indajungle

Hi ... happy to hear that you like the game. So basically when you login you will have 2 types of daily quests conditions. So basically you would configure your deck to meet the requirement of the <win> quest then go in the solo mode to do the 2 daily quests (if its too hard you can try the Christmas one with the Yeti 0/1). Then for the 2nd daily objective you reconfigure your deck to meet the <play> which only requires you to spend 4 mins in any scenario (twice to get the bonus). As for the < Zeventrech> its a scenario where there is no enemies so you can just skip a few turn then mass deploy which gives 2 exp. Pts. for a deploy and another 2 xp when using an ability i think. Hope it makes more sense now. Happy grinding (Buy only the ferren deck than delete it and shard it).

6. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

Additional step: Hope your Runes don't get bugged and you are actually allowed to Sacrifice them. Still sitting on about 60 Runes I can never get rid of. :cool:

7. indajungle

Probably part of a deck already ... different version of the same card.

8. guokamoli54

Also are we talking about the campaign that comes in the game or the 1 you can spend gold on in the marketplace to play?