Forgot how addicting it is to build BG's in pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calisk, Feb 7, 2020.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

so I ended up with some Ice fangs, and started to build a bg around them more as a thought experiement then anything else cause I was curious how i would use them if the game wasn't abandoned.

regardless now I've spent like several hours and made about 7 different bg's all around different concepts.

Real shame the game was run by a bunch of chimps, it had such an awesome core.

aseryen likes this.
  2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Most things in life result in individuals being dealt a bad hand. You just have to make the most of what you get. Poxnora is no different for me. I agree the game was poorly managed. However I have had alot of fun and still do have alot of fun playing the game. After 10,000 plus games I still find joy in creating odd combinations and synergies. Not everyone is having as much fun as me. Could be that I am left handed and dominant right brained bordering on functional autism with an eidetic memory. Down side to being right brain dominant is you fail socially in a lot scenarios. I end up over focusing on random subjects like Uropathy, and overstudying until I end up buying some weird dead Cult leaders book on nutrition called "The Eating Gorilla Comes in Peace" by Bubba Free John.

lucasservat, Karmavore and aseryen like this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Recently I been on a deck building spree making dwarfs fiirks witches and rebuilding other old decks.
    I made a fun deck around ambling frond which kinda cool

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I'd wager I spend around 90% of my time in Pox building decks/theorycrafting and 10% playing the actual game. That hasn't really changed since I started the game in 2009 lol.

Ray Finkle likes this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Miss you buddy :)

profhulk likes this.
  6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I miss you too. I enjoy watching your recorded game commentary on kf.

7. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I've been meaning to start that up again, I've been enjoying pox lately. So I'll probably get around to it soon. :)

8. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I enjoyed the pox streamer back in the day.

was always fun to watch pox games, wish we could of been able to export game videos like in star craft so that we could of did commentary on the game knowing what was in both players hands at the time.

9. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Feel free to start a you tube channel.

Good as he is, gnomes needs the competition!

10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME