What is the goal of Pawn of the Matriarch Pt. 1?

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by RPGForever, Feb 10, 2020.

1. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

I eliminated all the stitches, but what else do I need to do?

Edit: By the way, both tortoises survived.

Second Edit (sorry): The enemy shrine is impervious to all my attacks once I cleaned up the ground of stitches.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Supposed to wait till stitched merged and lower beast of sheoul comes out and you need to beat LBoS with 300 hp

3. chickenpox2

To trigger you need to bring craighide or Grewnclaw next to isran

4. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

I will follow your instructions, right now I am stuck with the Zedin/Magnus campaign, third part, I have under my control a Tracker Gnark, the problem is the last instructions I received were "Defeat the Draksar Commander to win" I cleared all the map of enemies and still I cannot destroy the enemy shrine, it is impervious, it is frustrating just to ignore how to trigger the next part, no further instructions, some campaigns are just impossible to complete as the player ignores what are the goals. I think a checklist of goals should appear on the screen, the goals should be written clearly enough to be understood.

5. chickenpox2

It crashes so I hope you put only on easy mode it happens to me after 1 hr try to beat it in legendary

6. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Update: the game collapsed at turn 79
    I am at easy mode and even so after 80 turns I still did not know what to do after cleared up the map. I tried all the things that I could even bringing my avatar to destroy the enemy shrine but hopeless. Perhaps the fact the Gnark's cat died ruined the thing since Gnark's must survive, but I am not sure, these encounters are too long to just "trial and error".

7. chickenpox2

Did you take all fonts and put Grewnclaw next to isran?

8. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Yes, I already advanced to the next stage, thank you.