Stuck in 29, please help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPGForever, Feb 13, 2020.

1. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Error
    The battlegroup specified already contains 30 active runes

Excuse me? It has 29 and the client does not allow me to play until I have 30. I add the 30th rune but this error appears. It just remain in 29 and does not allow the 30th rune. I thought it was a problem of balance but I have 24 champions, 2 relics, 2 spells and 1 equipment I added a last equipment but not even so I can get a 3o runes battlegroup. As far as I remember I have played in the past with 24 champions and I did not have any problem. What is happening here?

2. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Update:

I tried using the client and when I try to add the last rune a message appears :

Code 2:
    Deck limit reached

Nevertheless the deck has a question mark on it as it is still not complete.

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

some runes are limited to 1x per deck. you may be trying to add a second one of those. for example heroes

4. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Logout completely and log back in.

5. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

I own only 1 rune of each that is how I collect so I cannot repeat any rune ever.

6. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Did it and problem remains.

7. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Update:

I started creating a new deck from scratch and this time I could add the 30th rune with no problem. Some kind of glitch prevented me from editing this particular battlegroup. I am puzzle about what I did to trigger the glitch.