FW Liches & Skeletons bg help?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by FleshlessOne, Feb 16, 2020.

1. FleshlessOne

FleshlessOne Well-Known Member

Hello. I really like liches so much, but also like skeletons.. Is there any possibilities to make synergy between them in one bg? Something like 50/50..

p.s I'm totally new player, so I understand that the better choice is one specific archetype.. But I don't have much runes at the moment

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Which theme do you like more? I can help you with the runes you're missing and if you join the Discord server we can get you going with some practice matches too.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Use 2 graveyards, altar of bones, bone circle archmage, serkan, genesis lich, 1 elsari culler, 2 vendettas, xulos, broken bones x2, skeletal lerper, tomb lords x2, skeletal berserker, 2 black blade barons, 1 bone elemental, Skeletal excavator, bone circle staff, dark rising, repurpose, essence drain, mobi, despoil, elsarin vex, 2 bone mines, 1 cloak of bones

FleshlessOne likes this.
  4. FleshlessOne

I think Liches are more suitable option for me.. But I like some buffs on skeletons. Like Blackblade Baron's "skeleton surge" and Stitched Skeleform "encouraged". And that's why I'm leaning toward to 50/50 bg...
    Thanks for invitation.. but I don't have Discord xD I'll be glad to join when I have at least the minimum of necessary runes.

5. FleshlessOne

Thanks a lot!
    Btw.. How about Stitched Skeleform instead of Skeletal Excavator?

6. themacca

Different roles, he basically does the same thing as baron just not as good. Excavator is there to tank, prevent AP gain and to destroy a relic on deploy.

7. FleshlessOne

That make sense.. Thank you again.

8. manaland

manaland New Member

Hello guys i am back to poxnora after 6 years. i played just forsaken wastes all the time in past. i am big fan of skelies and liches as FleshlessOne. I will try to get runes from list themacca pasted above.
    Any advices how to farm them? i have some nora shards farmed-700. i have some in game gold too. and i am open to spent 10-20£ for credits but no more.
    any ideas or help will be apreciated.

look forward to see any of your response.

thx guys.

9. Etherielin

10. manaland

manaland New Member

11. Etherielin

12. manaland

manaland New Member

should i write him?

13. themacca

Essential runes. Run 2
    Banner
    XULOS
    Tomb lord (boost is huge for skeletons, summons and very quickly becomes an insanely high damage range unit)
    Black blade baron. (Strong tank, summons, scary melee damage and threat range thanks to vitalize)
    Bone mine (constant HP swing with spurs, great font contestor, destroying it too early is an easy way to throw against skeletons)
    Dark rising (it's a Bane Shift load of bodies all over, makes movement very hard for enemies, makes some champions do scary damage)
    Skeletal lerper (great stats, flying, cheap. Lerper+mine puts a lot of pressure on opposing fonts)

Highly recommended inclusions, run 1 if you can help it. If you really want, run 2
    Mobilization (global 4 ap with the amount of bodies skeletons gets is really dangerous)
    Essence drain (great for taking down tanks)
    Stitched skeleform (poor mans blackblade baron)
    Cloak of skulls (helps keep important units alive or punishes focusing a key champion)
    Skeletal reaper (cheap, great beater)
    Skeletal excavator (seism/blockade/very meaty)
    Bone slave (cheap, stun is a scary ability, get punished hard for killing it)
    Bone circle archmage (permanent damage buffs, good utility, summons 3 skeletons at once)
    Bone elemental (tanky beater, detection, bone fracture)
    Graveyard (free skeleton, great font contestor)
    Altar of bones (turns excess summons into extra banner boosts)
    Bone circle staff (anti summon, great against swarms (skeletons biggest weakness)
    Soulbane, (strong loss of life damage)
    Despoil (Spell protection, prevent enemies getting globes)

(Good choices)
    Skeletal riflemen, bonewing, hoarfrost lich, boneshredder, anathema, sacrificial altar, skull of decay enervating collar, soulreave, utterdark fadewisp

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  14. manaland

manaland New Member

thank you... really much. i guess i will have some questions later :D

15. FleshlessOne

Can you help with Foul Rite bg? Full FW or split with IS

16. themacca

2 graveyards, 2 elsarin reapers, corruptor, death guard, 2 broken bones, 2 inkblight witch, 1 of each of the chromas (run illusion of lies on the ranged one), 2 rip witch, dark seductress, 2 coven claw, 2 sword mage, 2 chains of corruption, banner, despoil, ancients protection (need protection against spells like purge and purefire) , foul rite, execution order, soul reaver, bone circle staff, essence drain, soulreave

17. FleshlessOne

Thanks again FW Grandmaster x)