Patch Notes: November 1st, 2020 Discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etherielin, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Link to patch notes: Click me!
    Link to the spreadsheet: Click me!

Feel free to discuss the patch here! What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

Gnomes, Tweek516 and IMAGIRL like this.
  2. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Reduced FW warriors too much. Any champ with high defense is basically immune to their attacks. Should have debuffed them in a different way.

BrokenNeck likes this.
  3. Etherielin

This does nothing to them in FF. It's a split-only change.

4. poxrooster

Okay. I get it now. Thanks for the clarification. BTW, the Bliss rekit is really good for Centaurs. Nice job!

5. belalugosi

belalugosi The King of Potatoes

Such a fun feeling to see changes in pox and try to dream up new combinations and fun stuff to try out, thanks again for the hard work. Creative idea to help with summons in splits good job there. Definitely going to be trying out Minotaurs looking forward to that. Let's see what else, would love to see more 2x2 get changed to 1x1, there are a lot of cool champs that aren't much fun because they're too big, would be cool to see more of that. Would love to see boghopper get some love, don't see much FS any more and boghoppers are a lot of fun. Very happy overall to see pox get love :)

(P.S.) Also would love to see constructs get a look. Lodestone Megalith is absurd.

Also nice change to swap I bet heajmac likes that change :D

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  6. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

Why the snake charmer class change? There was not a lot of synergy to rangers except that champion having boost.

7. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

See the change, feel the rage... Aaaaaah the nostalgia is hitting me hard.

I am very glad to see this game updated

dsjtheman likes this.
  8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Altar of Votaev:
    - Battlemaster 2 added to base;
    ???
    Why put battlemaster of alter it doesn't want to get destroyed because its effect

9. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Aspect of Infinity changes seems to be very harsh.....Can she get some kind of aggregate buff? Like of her clones get hit then her CDs are reduced. Something or add aggregate to clones from the same source...Why should her clone get nerfed but not others?

10. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I can't help but feel that the issue with aspect of infinity was the CD2 to force barrier, rather than making a bunch of copies of her. Virtually every other ability like force ended up being made CD3 over the last few years of the game, and abilities that lock you out of the game as much as it does are never fun when spammed.

11. poxrooster

@Etherielin It seems like many themes have simple damage increases that can be applied: poison in FS, fire in UD, frost in ST, etc. I think you even pumped up acid amp a bit more too. However, Magic Damage doesn't have that. It's a solid theme, but what about one more change to two runes: Chained Fae and Tower of Amareth (TOA). How about giving TOA Relocate Self and reduce Iridescent Projection to 5 or 6 spaces and replace Magical Turret with Iridescent Projection on Chained Fae? This would work a bit like Flame Charge or Poison Charge, which both increase damage by 2. This would also work because Poison Charge and Flame Charge cost 5 hp to the unit but it's a universal apply whereas the magical damage increase from Iridescent Projection is AOE and wouldn't need an hp damage calculation.

12. Etherielin

New changes are up on the spreadsheet!

13. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Maybe Nora Shield or Fairy Dust replaces Charm 2 on Sprite’s U2 path?

Might want to slightly change Forest Dragon’s flavor text if he won’t be so peaceful.

14. belalugosi

belalugosi The King of Potatoes

Could it be possible to have sort of an advocate for each faction to help with changes? Maybe let players vote ? Would this be something people would like?

15. britches

britches The King of Potatoes

I'd sell my souls for the Maxx size bug to get fixed.

Fentum likes this.