How to restart the infinite thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Jun 17, 2015.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You like those toll booths in Oklahoma?

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

It may be the childhood nostalgia of getting to throw the coins in and speaking to the booth sitters, but yeah, strangely enough I do. Now a days however you can get a Pike Pass which lets you drive by without having to immediately pay.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

yes but takin a picture of a bandaid doesn't tell anyone how the healing is going.

Vash Dragneel likes this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

<.<

>.>

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Yadda Yadda Something Something, I'm now winning. Hi.

6. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Speaking of winning, any of you played Satisfactory? I got into it lately, it's pretty fun in a simple-math + spacial organization way. Also in the existential horror of (apparently) being a slave sent to a mysterious planet to build factories for your overlords... and all you really get out of it is the ability to be more efficient in your tasking... and a "coffee mug" full of what is apparently a mysterious brown gelatin that you can't really drink because you're wearing an environmental suit and it probably wouldn't pour out into your mouth anyway.

I recommend it if you have some free time and don't mind occassionally tearing up everything you've built over several ours to move something over slightly and make everything 25% better (if you're lucky).

7. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

Satisfactory is good fun, heavily reminds me of modded minecraft with much better graphics.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I am intrigued, this is satisfactory

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

happy secomd year of pandemic.

10. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Indeed, Happy New Year.

I hope your leg is doing better at least.

I can see that, minus the Creepers blowing up everything you spent hours building and leaving a crater in their place. Still have to deal with spiders though.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    Geressen likes this.
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it seens ti function at the same capacity as it did before I impaled it.

so it is doing excellently.

Vash Dragneel and Ohmin like this.
  12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

By the way, speaking of your signature, have you (all) ever watched the 1982 animated film: "Flight of Dragons?"

It's pretty good.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

i have not

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Well, I hope you've gotten the chance to watch it eventually, let me know what you think if you're inclined.

Otherwise, any animated films (any of) you would recommend for viewing in the next few weeks?

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I mostly watch series rather than movies but there is a wide varerity depending on what you like.

16. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I like that it was good. I enjoy alot of the old Rankin/Bass productions from the 80's. Have you seen "The Last Unicorn" ?

17. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I've seen parts of The Last Unicorn but never got around to seeing the entire thing... but yeah, Rankin/Bass did good work that's for sure.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

yeah I have a question;
    how does that skeleton get flushed cheeks/a blush? how does the blood shine through his cheekbones ever so slightly when 1 bone isn't skin 2: he has no circulatory system.

19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Ditto.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I am just going to wait a while and then post when you least expect it.
    but then I suspected that now is when you would least expect it.
    so I did not wait.