Returning and im lost and confused

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Vvrcic, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Vvrcic

Vvrcic New Member

Hi guys and girls!

Have not played since maybe 2015? not really sure what im doing anymore. never really had a preferred faction although i always hated FW.

Not sure really how to make my account competitive anymore, dont even know if pp or pb is still about and i dont know my login details either anuyways.

So can someone be so kind to help a fella out with some guidance and what to do to get back into this great game??

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Hello, welcome back.
    You should join discord: https://discord.gg/hk5nFyD that is where the active playerbase is.
    Contact etherielin here or there to see what can be done about your account.
    That can take a while though. So, in the meantime, start a new account and start getting the feeling for the game again. You'll receive a Ironfist deck that is good enough to do dailies and such. Later you can ask for advice on how to improve or get the deck you want.

3. GabrielQ

the best thing to do with your gold is to but the dancers of the snow theme deck and sacrifice it for shards unless you want something from any of the other theme decks

4. Vvrcic

Vvrcic New Member

Hello i remember you!

I have the acccount so thats no biggy im just not sure where to go from there i only have about 4k gold so ill see about that theme deck, what are shards for?

5. GabrielQ

shards is a type of currency that you get from sacrificing spare runes and can use to forge new ones in the rune forge. that theme deck in particular is the one that grants the most shards. if you have an idea on what do you want to play, we can go from there.

6. Vvrcic

Vvrcic New Member

I actually dont thats the problem, I dont know whats good and bad i havent plkayed for at least 5 years. cant even beat campaigns for gold because my runes are bad. maybe i could sac all my runes and hope for the best in the forge?

7. GabrielQ

No I wouldn't advice that. You must have at least the Ironfist inquisition deck right?

8. Vvrcic

Vvrcic New Member

the training one?

9. GabrielQ

yeah, can you get on discord so we can chat fluidly?

10. Vvrcic

Vvrcic New Member

yes just doing it now