Haven't received Campaign Decks

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by WLTom63, Apr 1, 2021.

1. WLTom63

WLTom63 New Member

I've done all 8 of the Training Missions and haven't received any of the decks.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

That is odd, I did the Ironfist Stronghold recently out of sheer boredom an received the deck from it. Perhaps it may take some time. @Etherielin Should be able to look into it. He's sort of the impromptu volunteer dev. Welcome to Pox.

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Did you create your account via the website or the e-mail?

4. WLTom63

WLTom63 New Member

Not new, just back after like 5 years haha. And I honestly don't remember. I just found out I could get decks from the missions a couple days ago. I appreciate the quick response by the way. :)

5. Etherielin

Alright. I'm trying to figure out why it stopped working and method of account creation is something that was on my mind. Thanks for the answer nonetheless, we'll keep trying to get it to work again!

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

See if you can't unlock them as well, it's annoying having locked runes in my account.

7. WLTom63

WLTom63 New Member

Any updates?

8. Etherielin

Still working on it.

9. WLTom63

WLTom63 New Member

Any progress?

10. kaptenkalasbyxa

kaptenkalasbyxa New Member

Hello!
    I've experienced the same problem. Registered the game via Steam through the client. Is there any new progress on this or on how to get the basic decks?

11. Etherielin

If you come to Discord, I can simply help you out by crafting the decks for you. We Will also sort out if you have a Trade restriction that needs to be removed.