Attack of the Lich Knights

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by vipoid, Jun 8, 2021.

1. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

I noticed that a Lost Queen with Sovereign Bounty (or any other unit with Sovereign Bounty) can get Dark Knight's Lich-Born ability.

For anyone who wanted extra Lich Knights.

(Yeah, I know this strategy is far too expensive and unreliable to be competitive - just thought a few of you might get a kick out of the idea. :p)

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Lich-Born is bugged anyway. Champs with it won't go on cooldown after they die and will remain greyed out in your runedock for the rest of the game, even after their second form dies.

XFurionsX likes this.
  3. vipoid

True.

It's a shame as I've always loved that mechanic.

4. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Lost queen is pretty bad tho. Only ability worth copying is replicate / split in fw... maybe siren song and reconstitute... death pact... soul strike I guess? But that's probably it.

5. vipoid

Split seems bugged, unfortunately.

I had a Lost Queen Lich Knight with Split but it only worked once. After that, it would still lost half its hp every time it was attacked but wouldn't actually split.

Otherwise, I agree about lost queen not being great. If nothing else, FW has a lot of abilities that you wouldn't actually want to copy (lumbering, lethargic etc.).

I suppose an alternative would be a UD/FW deck using Goblin King.

6. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

This isnt true, it's only visually bugged. Restart the client and lich knights works fine. Please stop spreading misinformation to bad players @themacca .

Also, lich servitor is extremely underrated @vipoid , I wouldn't consider it too expensive. With the helm of elsari and some golden lamia, you can actually get a decent amount of cull damage. If you are going to use liches, or even just dead bird, I'd recommend them.