Patch Notes: January 2nd, 2022 Discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etherielin, Jan 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

I can only think of two or 3 behemoths i'd run in ST, the Crystal Floating helmet thing, the lady with frost overload, and and the 2x2 ice dragon that can use grant armor. there might be one other i am missing, but i wouldn't say it fits. Surge behemoth is supposed to be for cyclops only really, doesnt make sense to surge for only two units. Also, if it's one of your upgrades @JazzMan1221 it's pretty much a meme at this point since you seem to want to put the most overcosted and useless abilities on every champion. Was surge behemoth your idea? because the Angel of death rework was a joke, and the new one has thrash which im guessing was your idea as it makes 0 sense.

It'd be one thing to suggest these upgrades if you actually played, but what is your IGN ? I havent seen a jazzman in a long time.

2. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

The actions show that it was done out of spite. Lonx tamer was fine, maiden was fine (Nether wraith as compare), ST doomie ahould have something ST, changing the damage types to psychic, and sonic from frost? Why? Over costing the yeti, removing ferren focus of of ferren? How was ferren a balance issue?
    Removing choices for trail crystal, freezing aura, chill, force barrier, flourish, majestic. It all points to trashing the whole faction. If their was some plan for all of it then ok I get it, The nerfs are not warranted except for icefang. There are so many champs that have a much higher HP base than yeti that cost less, with beeter base abiliites. Yetis are supposed to be a high HP medium damage low range high def BG that hides in the snow and charge away. That has been completely gutted. And you kind of proved it as you are making doomie to provide synergy for another whole faction. Along with Crystal Slag. There is hard evidence that you are watering down the faction.

3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

The stench of zealot is ripe on you.

4. Braxzee

Thats all you got you can not come up with any other real facts. That very statement proves you know we are right. You are trying to water down the ST faction. Why is it so hard to for you improve upon it?

5. noshua

noshua The King of Potatoes

Oof! Voodoo Shamfie is completely different. Not even mirefolk. Okay.

6. LadyJava

LadyJava The King of Potatoes

Oh dang why you hurt the Vex :(

7. Bushido

Only KF is allowed to have unkillable 5-7 range units.

8. Braxzee

and it is not a shaman anymore. Why the nerf?

9. Braxzee

some split KF/x are ok though

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Uhhhh.... Well they probably capped Vex, because it's an 8 range unit with an unofficial 4 armor ( SL bonus + dread) base. As this unit can be buffed to hell in Sundered Lands faction they slapped slothful on Vex and called it good. Pretty sure Vex gonna be good for SL meta players and you may see that slothful changed in the future to (warded and unequippable) or just a redesign. Whenever a hero is buffed it usually gets cut off at the knees when it pisses enough players off who have the ability to nerf things.

Aspect of Violence is another good example of a unit that will never be balanced and just ridiculously OP.....

11. Bushido

Yes, that's why it's funny. VEX is cancer! Oh but 8 speed 7 range menelaus with immunity magical, shielded and healing mind is completely fair. Better nerf Vex right away.

12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Haha. I gave up a long time ago on talking about Mena being op. Dead horse.

13. Bushido

There's a lot of hypocrisy imo. I always thought AOE healing was equally "annoying" as summons, because it gave large amounts of HP for AP. In a lot of ways I also find it worse than summons because it's harder to counter. Luckily if you play KF you don't have to choose, because you get high HP summons and top tier healing lul.

But we all know that summons are the most complained about aspect in the game (jellies are fine tho?)

14. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Because Mena is not OP.

15. Bushido

i mean i know he's ur avatar pic and KF have things like dreamblossom, but he is certainly OP. I dont think it's a bad thing per say to have a couple of runes that are OP (xulous for example is OP), especially when they are FF heros, but KF is 100% overpowered and needs a nerf, and more than just what they got coming up. So with that in mind, you have to call it like you see it; and even still at the end of the day, 8 speed with shieled and 5-7 range might just be too much for the game, and he still will need nerfs (this is very likely the case, as no1 in their right mind would ever choose grimthir, who is extremely strong in his own right, to give you a comparison point).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.