Serkan buff thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bushido, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hey all,

Best fw player all time here,

I think serkan is bad. He is too inconsistent for the slot. Many counters.

I know that some of the more nooby players like the current design of serkan. Hoping to still give serkan that noob appeal while also making him solid.

The best change I can think of is giving him a free ability:

Of the free abilities, I think corruption, shielded, eternal life, and tough 2 are the best candidates.

Personally I like corruption the best, because it also circumvents his weakness to decay, while making him more solid. This might end up making him overpowered when playing against noobs. I think tough 2 might be another good option.

If he couldn't be targeted by enemy spells (warding I think it's called) that might help him not have to worry about leaving or getting pulled out of dmz.

I think those are some good ways of making him stronger. Another option might be to make him cheaper and more customizable; ie you don't need to take life siphon or teleport if you don't want it. Noobs might get mad about this rework tho.

BrokenNeck likes this.
  2. Bushido

Fyi I recently played a couple hundred games with him, and still found him to not be viable. Very fun to play, but weak against good players.

3. FleshlessOne

FleshlessOne Well-Known Member

Where is the LE rune called "DiceM0ney the Eternal" or something like that..? I've only seen Yobanchi the Eternal.. So what were you saying about best fw-player of all time?

4. Bushido

That's a good point. @Sokolov are you the one in charge of renaming runes? Im thinking "Serkan, The Dicem0ney"

5. BrokenNeck

BrokenNeck The King of Potatoes

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am not currently involved in PoxNora development. So no.

7. Bushido

Sorry, thought you might have been moved to rune renaming division :D

8. DOODLEROCK

DOODLEROCK The King of Potatoes

long onto for the 1st time a while. see a buff serkan thread. lol. nice.