Worthwhile to post with leftist censorship in all media?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by EtherLiam, Jul 2, 2022.

1. EtherLiam

EtherLiam Well-Known Member

Your post in the thread Worthwhile to come back? was moved (to oblivion) Reason: no politics outside of off-topic.

That's one way to explain it, I would however describe the games current state as more accurately 'undead', as opposed to alive and healthy.

As for the forum exodus, I woukd expect many of the leftists that regularly posted here to have suffered adverse reactions to the jab by now, or are rightly too ashamed of the current state of affairs under the OBiden regime to show their heads.

Which leaves the few who proposed and could therefore tolerate the multitude of terrible design changes to their own little echo chamber...

Fortunately in direct response to the current scourge of censorship and dis-information in all forms of mainstream media , alternative platforms have begun to emerge to counter this threat to free speech, such as Rumble, which I would highly recommend.

https://rumble.com/c/VigilantFox :p

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Your post makes no sense right now. What are you even saying?

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

He is saying most of the people that post in these forums are leftist government boot lickers, and they all took the death shot and are paralyzed or dead. Due to the death and paralysis caused by the government death shot Poxnora is an even bigger ghost town than normal.

Am I making cents/ sense?

I know majority of players are on discord so his post is either ignorant or he is trolling no one since most people do not read these forum threads.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Thanks for the explanation, I guess. People are weird.

5. EtherLiam

It would seem just like the song in my sig says - "No-one knows what the fox says" derp-de-derp-derp...

So I will attempt to simplify things a bit for you - Free Speech Good , Censorship BAD

Essentially correct but with less emphasis on death.

Nice attempt at humour there.

The Fox ignorant? :rolleyes:

Clearly I am trolling someone and while on the subject of ignorance -

My preferred pronouns are either Fox, Foxy or in this case FoxU the presumption that I am male is insulting.

Yes they certainly are Queer :p

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I get it your lonely. You are looking to troll. Go to Discord. Get your troll on.

7. EtherLiam

Your projecting, which is why u felt the need to respond to a troll directed at someone else.

As for trolling discord, I'll leave that for the kids. I would compare it to speed chess as opposed to an untimed game., less rewarding.

It's also more of a pain to run alts, requiring boxing or flushing the cache.

8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

The last thing discord need is crazy right wing conspiracies

so I rather see it done here

9. Slugbait

Slugbait Administrator Octopi

I got my fourth shot (second booster) before going to Austin because I'm immune compromised (psoriatic arthritis) and I'm all up in the Pox code so I guess we're doomed. Bill Gates tracking code has been installed. Now you know the real reason that the client is being updated again.

JazzMan1221 likes this.
  10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

So this is some weird alt troll account to promote... Rumble?

That's a new one to me.

It's crazy how many right-wing cesspools of disinformation are out there. Can't keep track of them all, honestly.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    BurnPyro likes this.
  11. EtherLiam

Congrats! Your weak immune system is now further compromised fighting millions more spike proteins, which cause inflamation and will only further aggravate the arthritis.

As for the client update it seems pointless , how many regular players are left? 200 minus alts ?

Flogging a dead horse literally :D Get up from that desk and your sedentary lifestyle, as it will do more to improve your health than any shot possibly could.

12. EtherLiam

No Rumble doesn't need the promotion.

It's a troll to both promote forum activity and stir leftist comment for my own amusement.

It's in direct response to left-wing cesspools of disinformation, or mainstream corporate media.

13. EtherLiam

Please hurry and get your next booster, there are now 2 new deadly variants threatening man (+child) kind....

14. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There is something wrong with you. Get help.

15. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hang on let's hear him out, I like where this is going.

In all seriousness tho @EtherLiam you're correct, and alternative media isn't really the solution (although it is fun). The solution is strong family values and inner peace. The universe will work this problem out naturally, as the weak never survive, their genetics are eventually bred out of existence. Take solace in knowing that we have a finite number of resources, and space travel and space resource collection will likely not come before the end of corporate communism. The solution is the same as it has always been, procreate and create a strong future generation.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

There's no point these type of republicans are braindead

17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

18. EtherLiam

Sorry for the delayed response but I have been too busy on 4chan with all the latest Hunter Biden leaked files...

Thanks for the concern but I'm fine as I didn't succumb to the fear campaign and take an experimental gene therapy.

I understand that denial is your only hope now that Pfizer has reluctantly released it's own flawed trial data.

https://rumble.com/vqx3kb-the-pfizer-inoculations-do-more-harm-than-good.html

While I agree with the sentiment, remaining passive while they are now jabbing babies is immoral.

Given the state of affairs under the current administration and the cognitive decline of it's leader, this would be a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black.
    :p

19. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Fair point, my moral concerns really only go as far as my family and friends, I am a fairly tribal person, and truthfully I don't care enough about others like I should. My point about alternative media still mostly stands. It's just a nice distraction, but ultimately a tool subvert the human spirit.

20. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You will receive more attention in discord than on these forums. Unless your intention is to listen to your own echo as you scream into a desolate canyon populated with the electronic ghosts of players who have moved on to games that are more densely populated.

EtherLiam likes this.