We discuss doomsday revamp changes ITT

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Jib, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Big thing that popped up is that Skywin is on "every" durgun but lost Blitz. Probably still op.

All myx are arthro but they don't have C&C so whatever

Mimic got hella nurfed but who cares

One interesting thing that doesn't really matter : Bravery now gives Iron Will. Iron Will now is also immunity to Distract. So every hero is free to pewpew. Terror.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    Woffleet likes this.
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Just bear in mind that this really is the first part- there's the championset rework, the nonchamp reworks, and the post rework balancings

just one reworking isn't the bulk of the effort by any measure. CHINS UP LADS

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

You seem to know stuff.

On a scale of 1 to lol, could I realistically run Locust?

4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

HOT SCOOPS

LE chameleon is just a red reskin but looks kinda bad ass

bought a pack with the gold i had left

[​IMG]

I'm done, digging for the new champs. Vinny with Surge base lolwhy

Woffleet likes this.
  5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Acid Ele, Deflect OR Greeting :(

Archnic, not baller anymore (lol 70nora 5 spd k)

Drakewing. No swarm but sooooooo cheap

Drak Archer, goodnight sweet prince

Broodqueen lost Invig gg

OMG HALFSKEEZ, THEY'VE DONE IT

So uh... Sandsnipe is melee now?

Power Atk on Skeez Cannono is p lol

Herder : good news, got boost 3 (even if no speed on it now). Bad news... 85 nora

Valdac lost aura, errbody quits the game

Varu Howler is back on top, best champ in the game it's over

Speaking of, Varu Dragon is op

6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

They've done really interesting things with skeez, like choosing between Alliance or something for the splash. Not always perfect, take Warmage. You pick between Alliance OR Instigate... like, wut?

Torch became a better release Incinerator. Melt was awesome and I'm glad it's back.

7. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Advent of Varu Howler and Skeezick Baiter!

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i actually haven't been able to do as much as some/most of the other council members- went on vacation and it turned out that these guys actually get things done fast

who knew

9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Totes. Skeez, even though more awkward than ever, seems the go-to while the "meta" (eww) settles. Cheap sturdy stuff errwhere. Can't go wrong with a 50 nora Drummer with Rallying cries.

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

also i still can't log in to the site for some reason.

11. Emries

Baby Slag - Guarded Skeezick.

12. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Lol we all knew archer was gonna get a hard nerf

13. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I've got opinions on most stuff I'll post when I get off work.

But myx look dead as a theme now.

Broodlord 118 nora. Can't even get consume.
    Matriarch went up in cost and lost accessibility to improve speed.
    Sandsnipe range 1.

There goes the core of myx.

Also dunewalker goes up in cost loses grants base.

14. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Totem of the fallen is just huh? Has no real place anywhere now.

15. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

k so I was overthinking it.

New SL : Vinny/Valdac/Vex (yes, VEX, free surge 2). 2x Drakewing (54 nora 3x durgun yay numerous). 2x Varu Howler/Dragon cuz op. 2x Cannoneers (power attack no recoil you win). Fill with Dragons to taste (Neodrak is a good candidate for not worst). Stop at 15 champs. Load up on spells, that's how you'll win. Don't forget banner because everything has 40 hp.

16. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Idk. I think beasts with a little goodstuff splashing might be a candidate fit new hotness. Even with the herder nerf all those now crazy good cheap beasts are even cheaper and boosted 3.

17. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Looking at my old beast bg, nothing but the Holwers got better. Nothing got worse either but nothing sticks out as a straight buff. You could even argue that the things holding it all together got slapped (mainly Renos and Sandhunters). That last one losing Domain and Turtle got set waaay back.

I'm really uncomfortable hinging a deck on 86 nora champs that do nothing. At that price I'd rather drop some 110+ monstrosity that will never die because everything has 9 dmg.

But that's all kneejerk, time will tell.

So anyway :

God Tier
    ---------
    Varu Holwer
    Varu Dragon
    Skeezick Cannoneer.

Bane Shift Tier
    ---------
    Everything else

18. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Bearcat better

Scythbill better

Still have closely looked at everything but saw those on a quick look through.

19. Emries

20. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Baiter got buffed for sure but he's nowhere "goodstuff splash" status.

Bearcat looks good because so much looks awful. No one will run it by the end of the week.

No clue on Morph, don't have it anymore so I have no idea what the upgrades are... but judging by the checklist, a 2-4 7dmg champ is nothing to get excited about. (Does she even have Mutate anymore?) Nvm read Razz's post

21. bluestun

bluestun Member

Serpentor lost his ranged fire attack and resist phys which is sad, but still seems good although he has precision on base AND as an alternative for spur so that needs to get looked at.
    Meanwhile The Dreadnaught lost leap 3 in place of massive leap, although I am pretty sure he went from charge 2 to charge 3 and has heavy charger as an alternative. Of course he also had his cleave pushed into an upgrade of rampage now. Its a tough call, heavy charger+charge3+rampage means he could potentially hit a couple champs at once for big damage.
    ripdemon alpha is pretty unchanged with pretty boring upgrades in ranks of damage shield phys and regen.
    The ripdemon though...why you do this? His ally UD and surge enemy were put on the same slot. he was hardly the game changer before the revamp.