Revamp Comments

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Cydna, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Should try pit fighter in your brew deck, its a Brute so it would get the +1dmg and +6hp.

Edit: V. knight is super cost effective. 74-75 nora for a block 2, physical resist 2 or 3, champ with violent, and solid base stats AND a built in heal.

Vet barb is super efficient too, especially with MS 3 active.

Plainsmen and Displaced are lack luster, but Displaced is just a much better version of Plainsmen, something needs to be tweaked there.

Ghoul hunter is dumbly efficient too. maxed out its sub 70, and cheaped out is sub 60 for solid stats, some type of hunter, and full on anti def power with solid stats.

hawkmaster is a bust imo. Ive not played anything serious, just tester games against AI to test out designs and he is a bit of a miss with his rend upgrade. hawk attack already gives that, so it would of bee nice to see him running with some type of anti equipment like pilfer or disarm or focus in on movement control or something that wasn't already granted in one of its abilities.

Elite lost blood frenzy but is still high nora. I like extersion but it lost half of its point( ticking BF) so it be nice to see that being replaced somehow. Leap, or pounce or some type of back line reaching mechanic. It also lost Assault, which is a blow its anti range power and a big boost to its speed. Id like to see it tweaked a bit more, maybe Battle leader or combat support/buffer some how. he is an Elite after all.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

LF pit fighter

Wait, isnt intoxicated still a dorf thing?

3. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Just took out dmcs for v. Knights...won four games in a row...god theyre efficient

4. Tarth

Pit fighter is really good too. brew makes him a 11dmg, 60hp unit with alt damage( why does he have fire attack?) who gets 2 def, tough 2( I didn't upgrade tough ranks) with brew giving +1 and whenever he hits someone its evasive/reflexive 3...Guys a beast. Blood clan chief to top it off.

5. Tarth

No, it gives dwarfs 1 buff, class brutes another. If it is a dwarf brute it gets both.

6. Gwyndionnz

OK cool. I thought brews still gave a negative condition to non-dorfs.

7. Tarth

It is, unless they have class brute.

8. Gwyndionnz

Ahh. *checks for class brute in checklist*
    Battleragers and stoneskins may now make it into the brew decks.
    Also, some decent split potential with SP,. SL and UD on paper

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

DMC is a constuct, lol.

So running DMC now you'll definitely want to include at least 1 instil panic. He can be boosted and supported in constructs. Might even be worth a Blessing of Almara.

Alot of ranged got hozed and so did ranged protection.

Now his artilery does dmg equal to his dmg, so buff him and boost him and drop some really painful bombs.

/shrug

10. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Dmc was always my favorite rune...lookin like hes not so much anymore lol. I mean atleast lose ponderus if youre gonna Firking givem lumbering

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Dwarven magister is looking good at a 77 or 79 nora build

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You just got to deploy him at the right time and the right place. Sure, lumbering sucks, but its not a huge deal unless you play him early or are not set up to protect him.

****** range 9... I mean this fella has some options of where to lay down the pain without having to move.

Woffleet likes this.
  13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

LoL at Groble Rockeater with vuln acid upgrade. 60 nora pl0x

newsbuff likes this.
  14. Tarth

Exemplar is pretty wonky imo. Doesnt add anything to the theme other then martyrdom so not seeing the draw of it. Anyone else testing it out?

15. Gwyndionnz

Didn't notice the addition of teleport
    Nice.

Baskitkase likes this.
  16. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

DMC also lost its basic attack so u now only have knock back and artillery silverclan hop lite is pretty awesome now though

17. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Stitched Merged 128 nora base cost... ????

oh boy... grab a beer... :cool:

18. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

does magister look decent again since he got teleport one?

Baskitkase likes this.
  19. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

i agree to that, its just on certain maps he's "gonna have a bad time" i mean real...real frickin bad time.

20. Tarth

Herder, Invig 2 on her makes her nice imo. The theme NEEDS more healing, a source of champ cleanse, and another anti equipment option other then interrogator ( Disarm I know) . If the Herdsmen lost grant: Mobility for first aid it would go a long way imo ( yes, its nice to be ale to grant mobility in a melee heavy theme. However, We have more general ways to create mobility then we have general heals. )