Revamp Comments

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Cydna, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Battle Matron - Heal Champion 1/2/3, Drive/Impart/Inspire, Cleanse and Surge Dwarf for 57-64 nora. Doesn't look too bad to me. Might compete with PoV now.

Sarnghavian Centaur looks pretty bare.

Dwarven Roughneck lost Flash Bomb! ouch!

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Oh dmc lost his basic attack? Lol its trash.

3. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

So declared hunted now works with artillery strike or is is pretty much a sandbag?

4. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yea, it needs a basic attack for burn and even declare hunter to really work. It needs a redo on its design. Would people be willing to give up declare for a basic attack?

Personally I would rather see it lose burn and declare along with some damage to get artillery like the tortun mortar has along with a basic attack. Turn it into a real area denial and positional piece.

Baskitase, what barb has pin down? I can't find it.

5. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

wow im about to trade my dmcs in asap lol

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

@Tarth my bad, it was on the herder, no more.

7. Tarth

aww, got my hope up. I love that skill.

8. Gaedel

No way! 3 negatives and no basic attack?

9. Muddled

Muddled Member

Ethereal priestess looks good to me. Zedin is going to see play for sure

10. Gaedel

No more Flash Bomb for Dwarven Roughneck and range cut to 1-3, no more stealth for Dwarven Sharpshooter, DMC taking big hits, Griffin Rider either Tailwind or Bastion of Mobility, not both. Who are the top dwarven range units now? Still Scarlet Wing, but now Dwarven Magister? How about Platinum Wing? How does Dwarven Windfury have 89 minimum nora cost with his stats? Explain that one. Demolition Team is 97-115 nora. Ouch!

11. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Id say sharpshooters got it still..farshot 3+tactical manual hes a mini draksar archer(pre revamp) sucks he lost invisibility rock and traps but hes viable and im havingmajor success with 2x. So far. Scarletts nerf wasnt a bad hit it lost what 3 dmg? I rin 2 in place of my now shoeboxed dmc

12. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

If you want a replacement for PoV the dwarvern medic is a pretty good shout now

Baskitkase likes this.
  13. Gaedel

Dwarven Medic with Heal Champion 3 and Cleanse for only 43 nora.
    Battle Matron pretty good too with Heal Champion, Cleanse, Drive/Inspire/Impart along with Surge Dwarf (considered a Warrior instead of a Priest) for 63/64 nora.
    Ethereal Priestess is wonderful with Heal Champion/Heal Mass/Divine Favor, Haste/Force Barrier/Charm, Soften and Phase Shift for 60s/70s nora.
    Priest of Valdac has Divine Favor 1-3, Scry 1-2, Heal Champion 3 for 59-68 nora.

14. Gaedel

More healers:
    Angel of Mercy lost Amplify Heal, right? Still has Heal Mass 1-3.
    Aria isn't all that great anymore, IMO, but runnable. Has Heal Mass 2-3/Heal Champion 2.
    Archangel of Al'Mara has upgrade Charged Heal but kind of expensive.
    Aspect of Divinity has Divine Favor 1-3 and Charge Heal but expensive too.
    Barbarian Druid has Heal Champion 1-3 AND Heal Mass 1-2 along with Dark Raven Form and Attack Electricity for 55-64 nora.
    Grintmaw Shaman has Heal Mass 1-3, Cleanse/Magic Eater/Heal Champion 2.
    Ironfist Paladin has Cleanse/Heal Champion 2 and Lay Hands.
    Leoss Druid has Heal Mass 1-3.
    Northern Cross Cardinal now has Heal Mass 2-3.
    Northern Cross Priestess has Heal Mass 3 or Heal Champion 3
    Vengeant Knight has Charged Heal 2.

15. Gaedel

Since Angel of Mercy lost Amplify Heal, will Ankh of Valdac be seen quite often?

16. thazil

thazil New Member

Dwarven roughneck is now a 1-3 range unit and has lost flash bomb lol, good thing dwarven sharpshooter is still his same old self

17. thazil

thazil New Member

euan got changed cant say for good or bad thgh

18. Gaedel

Not quite the same old self. Dwarven Sharpshooter lost Hidden: Rock, Lay Trap and Carouse, lost 2 damage and lost 6 HP. With about a 4 point nora increase.

19. Tarth

Barb archer got a nice buff now that they replaced high ground with sunder. Its a low nora champ with 3-7 range ( farshot 2) and can have climb, or 1-2 ranks of knockback. It can mess with positions and poke at long range all while stripping armor.
    74 nora for KB1 and FS 2.

20. Bagellord

Bagellord New Member

Did anyone catch the new interaction with blacklabel brew yet?
    Blacklabel Brew:
    Equipped champion gains +4 hp, 1 rank of Tough and is Intoxicated for 3 turns. At the start of your turns, this champion becomes Intoxicated for 3 turns. If this equipment is removed from a Dwarf, they become Enraged 3 for 6 turns.

So with the new Carouse you have a nice way to enrage your dwarfs

EDIT: Oh, the blacklabel brew change is in the patchnotes... then its probably quite obvious ~_~