Ability: Domain xxx

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LordRahan, Jul 1, 2014.

1. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

After the revamp, I observed that Domain xxx only triggers if the unit is standing on the certain terrain at the start of the turn or enters the terrain. It does not trigger if the unit is already standing on the terrain and the terrain is changes by external effects/abilities.

Example:
    My turn started. My Crossbone with Domain: DMZ is standing on a non DMZ terrain. My Shadestriker with Shadestrike ability attacks an opponent champ who is near to my Crossbone. Which triggers the terrain to change to DMZ including the space where Crossbone is standing. To my surprise, Domain: DMZ does not trigger. I then move my Crossbone out of DMZ and enters again, now it got triggered!

Not sure if this is a bug or WAI.

Morfeas and Goyo like this.
  2. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

That certainly sounds like a bug as prior to the revamp almost all domains functioned such that when you were on or in the appropriate terrain the Domain ability became active.

The only domain that functioned differently was Domain:Shadows that required being stealthed at the start of the turn. If what you are saying is indeed the case than it sounds like other Domains have begun behaving like Domain:Shadows.

3. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thanks for the confirmation. I think I should report it as a bug then.